1. what about character trading where you trade your character for another and just put a coin fee on it ,
    Even if something like this was considered, I'd expect the "fee" to be the difference in coins between the minimum cost to sell them.
    No "trading" a naked character for a fully geared one by paying a couple coins.

2. The prices are this high because if the trade system would be a lot more efficient, the Warmanes revenue from marketplace would drop significantly.
    With this price floor I dont see how anyone could possibly sell even mediocre characters. The only thing that would get attention is hard to gain titles and achievements, since the character price is based on your gear price from Warmanes marketplace.
    I would like to sell my old characters just for enough coins to get some BiS gear for my new main, but I guess with these prices I wont happen.

3. I have a problem. Im trying to sell one of my characters and the price is higher than the minimum one. Still im getting error saying that the price has to be between minimum price and 10k. It clearly is but i still cant sell it. Any ideas?

4. Just make it So people can choose their own Prices for their characters. but Minimum to be like 350-400.

5. No one asked this question, probably for a good reason, but can you exchange coins for EUR or USD ?
    No

Message too short.

6. okay according to warmane my char worth is 494 coins ... what if i wanna sell it for 200 ? I cant put lower prize than 494 ;[

7. "www.freewarmanecoins.trust.me/itsreal"
    Can't stop laughing .

8. I got a small suggestion related to this topic instead of BUYOUT make a BIDDING process like If I want to sell a DRUID so I ll set minimum bid 120 COINS and if someone want that they ll bid for it. In that way how much a Character Cost depends upon GS+MOUNTS+ACHIEVEMENTS.
    In other way its just like "BLACK MARKET" .

9. 1) Minimum price should be under the minimum price of the services provided with coins. So a potential buyer see the benefit of using trade instead of using "direct" website service. i.e. : Player A got a instant 80 that he is not gonna use because. So *Player B want a instant 80 but is "better /cough cheaper" to use trade since he saw a potential toon there. At the end the necesary source of "fake promises in paper /cough money" to main the server will enter to the server in one or another way, a bit more a bit less, at the end doesn't matter taking in consideration the population.

2) Minimum price should be placed by players when total estimate worth overcome mininum price.

3) Recommended price is ok so players can have an idea how much coins their toons are worth. However the intentions, like stated in the 1st post and how I understand it, is to, offer a secure enviroment where players can do this kind of transactions more secure and with less headache for the staff in case of a scam.

* Offer/Demand rule = compentition, aka "hidden hand" of Capitalism is a bEEtch, yeah I know...

About security, that's another topic.

10. I like the Idea of this character trade,
    but I hope that you will find the way how to make it more realistic with prices, because now it doesn't make much sense..
    I am curious to see how it will work out.
    peace

11. coins that we earn from trading character is tradble ? can i send coins to my other account?

12. I got a small suggestion related to this topic instead of BUYOUT make a BIDDING process like If I want to sell a DRUID so I ll set minimum bid 120 COINS and if someone want that they ll bid for it. In that way how much a Character Cost depends upon GS+MOUNTS+ACHIEVEMENTS.
    In other way its just like "BLACK MARKET" .
    Both can coexists at the same time, there is no reason to sustitute one for another, like the in-game auction house feature. Its actually a good idea your proposal.

13. i have a qustion... 1-can we gift the coin that we get through selling char2- if it possible.can we send it to a non permuim acc?

14. Thing is the system right now takes into consideration all your items.
    But imo offset items like wrist, back, neck shouldn't count because.. who would buy those for coins?
    Honor items are easy to farm in few bg's anyways.

15. Thing is the system right now takes into consideration all your items.
    But imo offset items like wrist, back, neck shouldn't count because.. who would buy those for coins?
    Honor items are easy to farm in few bg's anyways.
    I bought every single item with coins after Moltdown cause I had 11k coins. Every single, including Ashen ring, I thought I could equipt it wihtout farming rep, lmfao

First ... 67891018 ... Last