1. May 8, 2016  

2. May 8, 2016  
    i doubt some one will buy chars via trade system...any char sold already?but for real
    I did sold one, so people do buy if the price is reasonable of course.

3. May 8, 2016  
    i can't put less than 500 coins per char , so...

4. May 9, 2016  
    Hi, this characte trade system will be avilable for Neltharion?

5. May 9, 2016  
    Ideea here.

This system is working soo slowly cuz no1 has over 150 coins unspent.
    I mean what do u do with coins when u have them? u check ur chars if u need any trinkets and if u have 150 shadowmourne time.

So to start this trading thing some1 needs to have the money.

It can be jump started if u give coins to players that can only be used in trade (depending how much they donated)

If it jump starts ppl go to raids with new and improved characters and it gets more positive publicity.

6. May 9, 2016  
    So i sold a character... but the coins that i've got for it got locked down for 72. Is there a way to actually check how long its left till i can use the coins other than clicking to buy a character? cuz i dont want to accidently buy one i just want to know when i have the coins available :P

7. May 9, 2016  
    72 hours means 3 days.. so
    just make the math..

8. May 9, 2016  
    After you buy a character, are you able to re-customize, change name or change factions?

9. May 9, 2016  
    After you buy a character, are you able to re-customize, change name or change factions?
    Yes, if you purchase it with vote points, otherwise not.

10. May 9, 2016  
    Hello there ! I tried to look up in this forum for the answer but nothing. I mean ok checked almost all pages of this thread maybe i missed it. I dont know :c.

If i want to sell a character, removing its profesions would help sell it cheaper as in less market price from the curent one wich has professions?
    Please someone who knows respond me ! Thank you in advance ! :)

11. May 10, 2016  
    Can we soon get a ****ing answer?! When the **** will it be released on neltharion?? Stop avoiding the question...

12. May 11, 2016  
    cata open, my 700 coin druid is minimum 2k on trade

geegee

13. May 11, 2016  
    Character trading is now live on Neltharion and Frostwolf.

14. May 11, 2016  
    Man these prices rlly stupid, I mean my Mage valued at 1063 coins, first of all who is gonna buy that? Second of all if I would buy 1063 I could create approx min 3 full BiS cata geared chars, however I do understand that if players would make their own price it wouldn't be fair and it would prob kill marketplace but I mean jeez I can never sell my Mage XD

15. May 11, 2016  
    Do I need a level 55 character on the account to be able to buy and play a DK?

First ... 273536373839 ... Last