1. May 1, 2016  
    I understand You're trying to keep people from abusing the system in place just bare with me, another idea i have is to allow people who like my self donated to have a toon lvled up to 80, then donated for 3 pieces of wrathful and Full HC offsets to "refund" the WHOLE toon in question for lets say 75% of total coins used to donate on that character, any gear i obtained in game myself would not be refunded or "sold" if it must be done by another person instead of the server its self, so if u want to refund any items u bought u would basically have to sell that toon that has it equipped back to the server for 75% of what money u put into it. That way we would receive something for something we no longer wanted, but paid for and have no use for any more, we could trade them coins in indefinitely on different toons until the fee to do so ate them all up, but we would not feel like we wasted our coins, because we had ample chance to reuse them wisely losing 25% and a full 80 toon every time in doing so at our own accord

2. May 1, 2016  
    Sold a Ret Paladin with BiS PvP, BiS PvE, Shadowmourne, Full Alch and JC with all recipes for 538 coins today.

True story.

3. May 1, 2016  
    Basically what i am saying and alot of others is that we have these toons we spent money on, that are just sitting there, that cost us $$$$! and we are willing to accept almost half of what we paid on that toon back just so its not wasted money, i honestly dont care to donate again ever because im poor AF but i would love to sell my mistake of a warlock back to the server for half price i paid and reuse those coins on my main. Names would be cleaned up, ppl would be happy, it cant be abused because of the deduction pay, people couldn't just lvl and fully gear toons and sell them for coins then ( wich is not hard for some guild leaders) and the people who are likely to try to scam u for coins cant that way, your simply selling something u allready paid for for alot less than u paid because its used... I understand that those people i spoke of are the reason the toons are so high, you dont want people to **** you over by cheating the system in place resulting in less people donating, i understand that. But whats happening now is just so useless. seriously answer the big question has anyone actually bought a toon yet? BTW yall should make wrathful shoulder cost Higher on market place so to encourage more people to play 3s. If they cost like 35 coins just that much more would make ppl actually try for them ingame instead of just spending that 20 bucks they have in there pocket to get them.

4. May 1, 2016  
    Well thats Not a bad deal for a toon.... really compared to alot of others for instance http://armory.warmane.com/character/...thwing/summary this however because they are charging for all the useless items and even with out inventory is 350 coins... its just not worth it. 6.3 pvp 6k pve lock is only 100 coins cheaper than ur pally was. He needs a **** ton more gear to be any near where near perfect.

5. May 1, 2016  

Make it

btw or atleast make a thing like ppl to selling their TITLER PVP TITLEST ALL KIND OF TITLES i can say that many many people will want to buy that

6. May 1, 2016  
    A suggestion not about the crazy high prices.

Would you be able to add a filter and sorting option? Currently it is only sorted by price, so I think, especially for Lordaeron, other methods would greatly improve the character buying experience.

Filters: level range, achievement point minimum, price range, average item level of gear

Sorting: Alphabetical, level, achievement points, price

7. May 1, 2016  
    A suggestion not about the crazy high prices.

Would you be able to add a filter and sorting option? Currently it is only sorted by price, so I think, especially for Lordaeron, other methods would greatly improve the character buying experience.

Filters: level range, achievement point minimum, price range, average item level of gear

Sorting: Alphabetical, level, achievement points, price
    I'll pass this over.

8. May 1, 2016  
    So can i transfer coins from sold character to my other account ?

9. May 1, 2016  
    can we transfer coins from sold character to other acc ?

10. May 1, 2016  
    I`d say so. You`d have to wait 72 hours for them to unlock, as specified here http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=327127

11. May 1, 2016  
    The prices are over the limit like what the actual **** 3.4k coins ?!

I have a different thing to do rather than monitoring the trade section lol till it get fixed

12. May 1, 2016  
    Sale cost must be between 30 and 10,000 coins. can u explain this bug? trying to sell for 200coins

13. May 1, 2016  
    yeah I mean who would spend over 200 euros for fresh 80s on lordaeron o.O

14. May 1, 2016  
    Stupid idea, people can't sell their characters because they don't have enough coins, how in the hell are they supposed to buy the ones on sale then? Or trade them? I believe everyone has to be able to sell their characters, if it's a trade, let it be a trade, not sell for sell.

15. May 1, 2016  
    People not buying because u must donate 300$ atleast to get something :))

First ... 17252627282937 ... Last