1. Just not good. Characters are waaay overpriced,buyer has no benefit, he is just losing like triple coins character is worth. For example my lock is worth 289 coins and has like 6 coin items. I'd sell it for 100 cause no1 is that dumb to pay 289 for something thats not worth even half that. Why do you even care for our price its our character not yours,if i wanna sell smourne for like 60 coints its my problem not yours. Why complicate everything.

2. Should've just made that we can sell characters for example 50% of total coins donated on it. And make time limit of few months or so.

3. Should've just made that we can sell characters for example 50% of total coins donated on it. And make time limit of few months or so.
    That wouldn`t really work. Would hurt actual donators because they will get undercut by the farmers and can`t move their toons.

4. That wouldn`t really work. Would hurt actual donators because they will get undercut by the farmers and can`t move their toons.
    This wont work either. Who will donate 500 coins for 1 character that is fully geared? 100€ = 118 coins?

5. This wont work either. Who will donate 500 coins for 1 character that is fully geared? 100€ = 118 coins?
    If only u could read some of the posts Obnoxious posted in this thread. The pricing is going to be tweaked as time passes

6. Just let us set our own price, because the current prices are absolutely ridiculous, nobody is gonna buy a 6K GS char for 600 coins.
    The whole trading system in it's current state is pointless.

7. This is hilarious (I put up my char just to see the price).

My char => Are you sure you're willing to put up xxxxxx of Deathwing for sale for 1612 coins?

:D Wonder if anyone would buy it haha

8. Here's my POV. I think Warmane is testing this system if there will be any bugs or glitches and also they are observing the feedback of the community.
    I really do hope that they will listen to the community/players.

Here are my suggestions:
    1.) I REALLY DO HOPE Warmane will listen to the community and let them decide the prices for their characters.
    2.) Remove the service fee and fuse it with the successful trade fee as one, its too much putting two fees (the idea is just insane).
    3.) Let the non-donors have also this privilege it will also help the coin circulation (non-donors can't gift coins so they will spend the coins ingame).
    4.) Allow also gold usage for purchasing characters (like fresh 80 toons with no gears).

9. Can I sell my character to the realm for the suggested price ill pay a 25% cost instead of 15% pretty please~ with a cherry on top!!!

10. I think min price shouldn't exist, we should be able to put everything how we want ,if we get underpaid , our problem.
    PS Did anyone even manage to sell a char ?:D Doubt anyone bought something

11. I think min price shouldn't exist, we should be able to put everything how we want ,if we get underpaid , our problem.
    PS Did anyone even manage to sell a char ?:D Doubt anyone bought something
    Of course no one is stupid enough to buy a 6k toon with 500 coins its ridiculous. I'd rather buy lolmourne with HC set with that amount of coins.

12. Im selling full bis hunter with wf set ( shoulders included) for min price ( 500 ) anyone want msg me, 10 primos go along for free, also have all pve achievs!
    Note: The gear that i have would take 700~ coins to get ! Has all PVE achievments so u'd get easily in a guild and start doing raids from the 1st day!

13. I HAVE A FREAKING IDEA! okay its gonna need tweaks but just hear me out, the server should "buy" back the toons from the players for 75% of the coins spent/timeplayed/ach points/ect. ect. so that unused toons can be refunded in a way after The 30 day auction period has passed but each time doing so you get less back but make it so you cant just lvl up a toon and gear it quickly with the help if an endgame raiding guild and sell the toons to farm coins wich could technically be done, but people who complain about the prices also have to understand your not buying gear on some toons bout you're buying time spent too. or something like that im high. figure it out. Love the changes warmane, im happy were still moving forward!

14. i was laughing when i saw the price and saying to myself i would be rich if someone buy my character lol. who in the world would buy a character with this much of coin when you can donate a bis character that doesn't cost this much. A fresh character cost 25coins when you can instance a character from site only cost 20coins. GM just let us name our price with our character would be better and lower the fee.

15. JS, you can buy a full BIS warrior WITH shadowmourne for 490 coins (no def weps) +23 for Offhand and cheaper if only for pvp.

First ... 8910111220 ... Last