1. @milfastf Thank you, but I need an answer from Warmane Staff on all of my questions.

Angelfire
    I got one of my questions answered myself: The Duration you an choose is 7, 14,30 days.
    Questions for Warmane Staff: Can you cancel the trading at any time, like the Auction House and are you charged any type of fee for cancelling early?
    #3 Do you still have access to your character in your account until it is sold?
    #4 If you do not have access, is the character frozen for the time period while it is for sale? Meaning you can not make any changes to that character while it is up for sale.

2. I think toons should be sold by 100 - 200 - 300 but 400MAX because some a full bis toon is worth what 400 or 423 coins for all items. toons lose there vaul when trading. Also warmane should make a trade system where you have one toon and your friend has a toon you want so for 15 coins they trade toons. please dont ban me for this idea if its bad just delete the post please but its my thought.

3. If we could edit our posts there would not be so many.

I got one of my questions answered myself: The Duration you an choose is 7, 14,30 days.
    As a buyer, can you see how long the seller put his or her character up for trade?
    Questions for Warmane Staff: Can you cancel the trading at any time, like the Auction House and are you charged any type of fee for cancelling early?
    #3 Do you still have access to your character in your account until it is sold?
    #4 If you do not have access, is the character frozen for the time period while it is for sale? Meaning you can not make any changes to that character while it is up for sale.

4. think about this warmane, Your selling toons that have achievements.... so if u didnt do the achs thats still going towards your accounts rank on the website, thats kind of unfair to the common player that doesnt donate much. Also I want to tell you why i want to sell my Warlock and why alot of others want to sell there toons too, I (for a second time) distributed my coins from the moltdown on a toon(s) that i suck at playing lol, now i want to get rid of it and honestly i wouldnt mind getting 50% of what i paid for it back cause the gears 90% donated for, now i have put some days into it and have nearly 5k kills on it but i would gladly give that up for a fraction of what i put into it. So heres my idea, All items donated for (donated for so u cant farm items and sell them) should be able to be refunded but lets say 25% be taken off of it each time returned, and in this characters would work the same way... Or something along this line to keep people from ****ing molten over on coins wich has happend a few years ago when the trade first opened and some person was cloning BOEs mounts ect for coins... dont know if what i typed made sense hope it helps.

5. Im selling full bis hunter with wf set ( shoulders included) for min price ( 500 ) anyone want msg me, 10 primos go along for free, also have all pve achievs!
    Note: The gear that i have would take 700~ coins to get ! Has all PVE achievments so u'd get easily in a guild and start doing raids from the 1st day!
    hunter are easy gear up, only donate a weapon and trinket and boots. also achiev is useless on new core. u all bug LOD in old core i know..

6. hunter are easy gear up, only donate a weapon and trinket and boots. also achiev is useless on new core. u all bug LOD in old core i know..
    If this was the case the whole server would have LOD .

7. Hello, explain me why did you make account trade system with your own prices? i mean if i have paladin bis retry all ways all dps trinkets holy gear pvp wrateful retry rest others stuff and much more. your system teling its gona cost 1141 if i might remember that service cost with one i dont care if i lose 175c. or semething like that. Explain me who gona buy charakter with one cost 1100E. ? and whe canot put it even cheaper. So maybe make your own system with one buys account? i mean atleast that one with one dont let put price below 1k in trade section. And its will be something like refund of that guy coins anywais they lose 15% of coins cuz of service cost. And ppls can play on new clases and etc when they selling overpower charakters. Cuz when selling they chars with one was maybe main char they geting coins back almost not all but anywais some coins back. Thanx for reading it. Sorry for bad english.

8. If we could edit our posts there would not be so many.
    Well they probably won't answer the questions that have been already answered. So..

#3 No it's gone from your char selection screen for the time on sale.
    #4 Yeah you can't make any changes for the time being. You can cancel the sale after 24h, no fees apply. Just did it.

Best regards

9. Both can coexists at the same time, there is no reason to sustitute one for another, like the in-game auction house feature.
    they cant atm In other words if people wanna buy a character they ll buy but the minimum amount set by MARKETPLACE will be like 100, 150 and 200 and as u said ingame feature isnt really possible atm coz its not an Item.
    And as per warmane MARKETPLACE VALUE of a character is actually based on items contain in BAG, time spent, BiS atm and achievements. bidding may not be easy way but its kinda better way in my POV. coz people will pay in a limit if they think its too much for me they ll be like "I M OUTTA HERE". :p anyway another good stuff by warmane for us CHEERS!!!

10. still waiting for that someone special to buy my feral for 380 coins KappaPride

11. selling bis pvp pve hunter and rogue for around 450each and twinks lvl 60 for around 100

12. Put a disc up that I paid to Insta level it. Never ever touched it except to send all the gold to another toon. Its literally a naked priest (Granted it has all skills learnt) but it lists for 25 coins...when insta level is 20 coins. Guess that needs a bit of tweaking

13. Question: you can sell just yout char or it goest together with your acc?
    You sell just the character. You keep the account.

14. So it will only be available for premium accounts? Why?

15. Did anyone actually manage to sell a character so far?

First ... 6141516171826 ... Last