1. So it will only be available for premium accounts? Why?
    Because Warmane might want it as a nice little something for Donators as a thank you? People don't need to pay to play this game, isn't that enough for them?

2. Because Warmane might want it as a nice little something for Donators as a thank you? People don't need to pay to play this game, isn't that enough for them?
    Did anyone actually manage to sell a character so far?

Don't think so, want to be Warmane First? Character Trader and buy my Naked Priest for 25 coins?:>

3. When can we expect character trade on other realms?

4. I have a 1 good ideo. Its we want set price own. its better. sites coin value is so bad

5. Or Game Master can make options change Items (char) for Coins
    So who have good gear can get good price and who Donate Smourne can get him again in bag, something Like before Ddos :)

6. Hello Warmane Staff

Can a buyer see the duration 7, 14, 30 days of how long a character is for sale? Or only the seller has that information?

7. OK i have good idea about this "account trading"

So question now why ppls want account trade?
    aneswer simple cuz they bored of them main chars and want new char to make play it and enjoy it.

Problem solved very simple.:
    Account trading only for premium accounts? yes its for premium.
    sooooo what about if refund coins like miss buy section for premium accounts always be online not only for 2 days ? its gona be that long how whe want?
    That means if i played with mine tons and i want something new i dont need account traiding. im maiking again ticket showing items from mine tons geting mine coins back and bum im maiking new charakter gearing he with coins and have new char + i dont need to wait 7 , 14 , 30 days for some one who will buy it i just geting refund maiking new char and gearing with mine coins with one i donated. Than whe dont need that trade system. Simple and easy. Just one ticket whe have new char whe can enjoi it and play it so very useful thing for premium accounts and its beter deal with it who have donated atleast 500$ i mean who have atleast donator honored rank so they have more freedom in game to deal with them stuff and ply on that toons on with one they want.

Thumbs up if you like it.

8. OK i have good idea about this "account trading"

So question now why ppls want account trade?
    aneswer simple cuz they bored of them main chars and want new char to make play it and enjoy it.

Problem solved very simple.:
    Account trading only for premium accounts? yes its for premium.
    sooooo what about if refund coins like miss buy section for premium accounts always be online not only for 2 days ? its gona be that long how whe want?
    That means if i played with mine tons and i want something new i dont need account traiding. im maiking again ticket showing items from mine tons geting mine coins back and bum im maiking new charakter gearing he with coins and have new char + i dont need to wait 7 , 14 , 30 days for some one who will buy it i just geting refund maiking new char and gearing with mine coins with one i donated. Than whe dont need that trade system. Simple and easy. Just one ticket whe have new char whe can enjoi it and play it so very useful thing for premium accounts and its beter deal with it who have donated atleast 500$ i mean who have atleast donator honored rank so they have more freedom in game to deal with them stuff and ply on that toons on with one they want.

Thumbs up if you like it.
    I guess when next month's bill for our maintenance costs come, we tell them that we want to refund January's payments and use the same money to pay for it all again? And then we repeat it every month, so we never have to pay any bill ever again.

9. I guess when next month's bill for our maintenance costs come, we tell them that we want to refund January's payments and use the same money to pay for it all again? And then we repeat it every month, so we never have to pay any bill ever again.

Dont bother man,he wont even understand.

10. dont wory i understand. maybe im tiping bad but i understand cuz im not best eu grammar cuz im not living in that countrys and self learned mine english.

So then make like payment back to warmane if whe maiking ticked miss buy geting coins back want new ton make 10% cost refund coins or something than whe lose that coins and anywais gona need donate something cuz whe lost some coins from us tickets

11. Dont bother man,he wont even understand.
    That "thumbs up if you like" sealed the kekels for me

12. anywais why whe want accounts trade cuz whe bored of us main and want new char. that are true. and refund are 2 days. so what whe doing puting bul**** price on trade and dreaming who gona buy that char and whe can spend coins on new one. that are true.

like warmane prices i have self nice main and etc they told if i want lover price i need delete stuf like mats and etc with one are not useful so i did it. old price with that bag items scrolls mats and etc war 1141 coins warmane price. after deleted it new price very nice 1140 diference 1 coins. made mine day at all. deleted 20 stacks dream shards 3 stacks abys crystals 2 stack flask 4 stack scrolls with one dosent work at ll if whe lock marketplace 1 dream shard cost when there was it on marketplace 1 coin titanium enchanting rod 3 coins or 5. so i deleted it and bum what i have it 1 coins discout. so .............. just make always refund coins item system online forever + like 10% coins service cost and vualia. can delete that charecters trade section

13. if staff make quick poll who beter account trade system for premium accounts or refund coins ticked (miss buy) with 10% of coins service cost from amount with one whe want refund from items more vote will get that second thing.

14. I had my character on trade and i took him down, when he wasnt on sale i had 6 arctic furs on ah, and when i came back they disappeard, anyone had similar experience with this issue?

15. Maybe someone has already made this suggestion, but my thoughts are :

Make the calculation so it takes into consideration how much the items will cost from marketplace ...
    Example ----> BIS = 300 coins from market place
    Character cost = 350 to compensate for achievements and random stuff in bags maybe

So this method will not undercut Warmane with regards to donations ... Just my thoughts

First ... 7151617181927 ... Last