1. So what happens if no one buys the toon you put on for sale? It just comes back to your account?
    After the sale duration expires, yes.

2. As I see right now, this system is meant for lazy cash bags, who want to just hop in the game and do all content instantly.
    With current system no one will buy a character only because of its gear, because it is inefficient. (Well there might be those super lazy cash bags, who are so lazy to make a character on its own and use all services to buy max level, gear, professions, mounts etc., even if it is more efficient, but I doubt there will be even a few).
    Things that are the most important to sell a character with high prices are achievements and character names because those are the only things you can not donate for. And from a business perspective you should not include these things (things that can not be donated for, because you did not get benefit from this), particularly achievement points. Do not include achievement points into price floor, let it be as a bonus that a buyer gets, because after all he is buying a full package character. Also the price from gear only should be lower that in marketplace, because in reality if you are buying a bulk of smth it costs a lot less and the seller can be happy because he got rid of a lot of his products and still got a benefit out of this, as well the buyer get achievement points and more efficient gear as bonus. Also you should focus more on service fee as an additional benefit from this trade system (and a coin dump), 15% is fine cut, do not lower it. You could allow players to freely decide the price floor but if the price is lower than automatically given price, then the service fee should be higher, lets say 25%.
    You will get a lot more benefit allowing players set their own prices, the transactions will a be a lot more common and you will gain a lot of benefit from service fees. With current system I see service fee as the only benefit you could get from this system. In the current state I believe you could get like maybe 1-2 transactions in those few days, you may gain more benefit from 1 transaction with current high prices, but in those few days if the prices were a lot lower, you may see like 200 transactions, and the gains from service fee alone would be much more than those 1-2 transactions with current high prices.

3. I noticed some dudes wouls pay for the name of your character now the char :))))
    Hah epic,but the costs are to high.

4. 1) You should not include in price floor anything that can not be obtainable with coins, let it be a good bonus and token of faith for the customers who are buying in bulk.
    2) Adjust service fee to the difference between the services for coins in Character Trade system and Marketplace. That means, for example, insta level 80 = 30, professions = 30, BiS gear 440 coins (numbers are made up). Total character worth is sum of all coin related services lets say 500 coins. Now someone put 500 coins worth character in Trade system for 250 coins. The difference in lost coins should be covered by service fee. Which should be set up for at least 100% in this situation (250 + service fee 100% (250) = 500 coins worth character) + your given amount to get benefit from business perspective for giving this service at all. You may think why would we give players free coins for their old characters - I see only 1 reason, they might miss they old character after time and some day will donate to make character/class again. If you do not think this way then you are good to disable this system for players who doesnt have any donated gear.

This could achieve your goal of dumping old characters, while also dumping some coins in a process. + gaining happy customers - those who bought a full package character for cheaper than in marketplace at the cost of sellers huge service fee. I believe those sellers would be willing to give a 100+% service fee and still would be happy to get at least some spare coins from selling an old, unwanted character. I see this as a win = win situation.

5. Please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that any item whatsoever that the character has increases the price, and same goes for professions. I have a paladin with Glorenzelg hc, some random toc gear and furios mainset and 2 prof, and he is 240 coins?? My sugestion is as follows: any items that can be found in the vote shop or anything of worse quality should not be taken into account, or perhaps have a considerably low value (a full icc 25n geared char should be at max 50 coins?). Also not sure what an impact this might have over the price, but maybe the achievements shouldn't increase the minimal cost, if I have a high achievement point character, I should decide to increase the price if I so desire. I have a character with min price of 1k coins, and considering I could remake it bis with max 700 coins, I hardly believe the ach I have on him are worth another 300.

6. Please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that any item whatsoever that the character has increases the price, and same goes for professions. I have a paladin with Glorenzelg hc, some random toc gear and furios mainset and 2 prof, and he is 240 coins?? My sugestion is as follows: any items that can be found in the vote shop or anything of worse quality should not be taken into account, or perhaps have a considerably low value (a full icc 25n geared char should be at max 50 coins?). Also not sure what an impact this might have over the price, but maybe the achievements shouldn't increase the minimal cost, if I have a high achievement point character, I should decide to increase the price if I so desire. I have a character with min price of 1k coins, and considering I could remake it bis with max 700 coins, I hardly believe the ach I have on him are worth another 300.
    Any and all items going with your character will increase the cost, obviously. Whoever is buying the character is getting those items after all, so if they are worthless, it would be more sensible to get rid of them before selling. I don't see "muling" being encouraged by having items be "ignored."

7. so does that means we need to delete those items we farmed for months from molten core and all that ? before sell ?
    also why would player buy toons for 700+ coins whle they can make 3 bis toons with 700 ?
    and
    i want to see normal rates i am sure with this rate no 1 gona buy and this feature will b useless for sure u know the reason now
    its not even worth a Name to spend 700 to 3000 coins and i doubt if now people got more than 100 coin on their
    account

8. so does that means we need to delete those items we farmed for months from molten core and all that ? before sell ?
    also why would player buy toons for 700+ coins whle they can make 3 bis toons with 700 ?
    and
    i want to see normal rates i am sure with this rate no 1 gona buy and this feature will b useless for sure u know the reason now
    its not even worth a Name to spend 700 to 3000 coins and i doubt if now people got more than 100 coin on their
    account so giving minimum same amount as they are in marketplace would be perfect and if possiable make some list where we can see wht exactly
    those toons got (item) in their Bank- bag mailbox etc whatever) that would make Deal more normal way than ninja way
    so i guess u guys will low down to normal rate soon its good feature but useless if players wont use it

9. Ever heard of the term "busy"? Time is money and the opposite. Some of us are too busy with work, family, school etc. to have to raid at least 10 times before we can get an offset piece. And that's if you get a lucky roll or you're high priority.

10. Sorry to double post. Meant to quote the person. Gg mobile forums.

11. Wait.. why would anyone waste like 2k-3k coins on 1 bis char when he get tons of them bis this is lame, sry

12. so i guess u guys will low down to normal rate soon its good feature but useless if players wont use it
    It's useless for us if it was to be just a much cheaper way to get Marketplace items in bundles.
    I guess the problem is that's how people were looking at it - a way to get 500 coins worth of items for the cost of just a couple and a way to make easy coins by farming some levels and professions - and it doesn't looks like it was ever intended to be like that. Back when this was first announced as something being worked on I even mentioned players should probably start thinking of very high costs, and I didn't say that because I had any clue how the pricing was going to be, I just used common sense.

13. I think some guys want titles and mostly achievements. earlier in Deathwing some guy was searching for the "over 9k achievement" and offering 1k coins lol

14. Question: you can sell just yout char or it goest together with your acc?

15. Question: you can sell just yout char or it goest together with your acc?
    It's always just the character, the account remains yours.

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last