1. kk im going to pay 300 euros for lvl 70 char in lordaeron, np
    Technically speaking you're already lucky enough to have the chance of buying a toon in Lordaeron when, as far as I'm aware, it wasn't even planned to have such offer in Lordaeron.

Lordaeron is supposed to be a hardcore experience and not a place where you can just throw your money away to get a BiS toon according to the current content. For that you already have Ragnaros & Deathwing or as you may prefer, the future Icecrown realm. If you really want a toon in Lordaeron you pay the price that you're supposed to; I'll remind you that even the "normal" marketplace has it's prices inflated. I really can't understand the complaints for that specific realm. You were the ones that asked for that.

2. What happens to gear i unequiped? I mean i wanna sell naked char with 2 marketplace items, with 5k gs toc crap in bag. When i choose "Equiped items only" option, the bags are cleared? Or sold without increasing the minimal price?

3. Technically speaking you're already lucky enough to have the chance of buying a toon in Lordaeron when, as far as I'm aware, it wasn't even planned to have such offer in Lordaeron.

Lordaeron is supposed to be a hardcore experience and not a place where you can just throw your money away to get a BiS toon according to the current content. For that you already have Ragnaros & Deathwing or as you may prefer, the future Icecrown realm. If you really want a toon in Lordaeron you pay the price that you're supposed to; I'll remind you that even the "normal" marketplace has it's prices inflated. I really can't understand the complaints for that specific realm. You were the ones that asked for that.
    yeah and pos geared paladin in deathwing for 200 coins

4. yeah and pos geared paladin in deathwing for 200 coins
    ^^ Thats my problem, few low chars overpriced hard. I guess deleting all your eq is better than selling it.

5. yeah and pos geared paladin in deathwing for 200 coins
    I have multiple BiS toons selling for 230 ~ 250 coins.

Instead of following and quoting the bad deals (you will always find a bad salesman) try to follow and pick up a decent deal. I've seen plenty of decent deals in that trade window and I've also seen horrible deals for a ridiculous ammount of coins. Just select the offer that will fit you the better.

6. All your points just tell me "more people will use the Marketplace instead," which is perfectly fine. If someone doesn't likes the equipment configuration on characters for sale or prefer to get one item at a time instead, let them go for it. Character trading isn't meant to be a way to get quick coin from a discarded character or a cheap full character while ignoring the Marketplace costs, which are and will remain being the baseline used to calculate the price. There's already a discount applied to the character trading coin cost in relation to what it would be if you picked the same items from the Marketplace, making it cheaper to get a traded character than buy items individually.
    I sincerely doubt that the BiS character at bargain prices scenario will happen, `sides the possible initial run; eventually prices will settle around something within the ballpark of their respective Marketplace costs (discounting multiple sets of gears because they usually suffer Diminishing Returns).
    In the unlikely event that this does happen, and doesn`t correct itself as a healthy free market would; reverting to the current status quo is always an option.

7. What happens to gear i unequiped? I mean i wanna sell naked char with 2 marketplace items, with 5k gs toc crap in bag. When i choose "Equiped items only" option, the bags are cleared? Or sold without increasing the minimal price?
    If you choose that option you sell, as it says, only what's equipped, taking only those into consideration for the minimum price, and everything in bank, inventory and bags is erased on sale.

I sincerely doubt that the BiS character at bargain prices scenario will happen, `sides the possible initial run; eventually prices will settle around something within the ballpark of their respective Marketplace costs (discounting multiple sets of gears because they usually suffer Diminishing Returns).
    In the unlikely event that this does happen, and doesn`t correct itself as a healthy free market would; reverting to the current status quo is always an option.
    This isn't regulated by free market, though, just like the Marketplace costs aren't. Whether you doubt something would happen or not is irrelevant on this, since we simply aren't taking the chance of letting players control the minimum cost it themselves. Arguing this point is meaningless.

8. why we cant add our price? People donating coins to get a character, so its good business for GM's, Because right now, people not going to buy any of that chars, 300 coins for Warrior/dk/Paladin Without Shadowmourne? or 100-200 coins for Character with pos/fos gears :|

9. yeah why did u change the prices u had an hour ago? was really good...

10. i donated just to buy a character from trade, i did, i used it for like 2 hours, and now its gone, and the coins are on my account i want the character or the money, im pissed, alot

11. i donated just to buy a character from trade, i did, i used it for like 2 hours, and now its gone, and the coins are on my account i want the character or the money, im pissed, alot
    Agree. Donated just to get any char, but now... Just wasted money. :(

12. [ .. ]

This isn't regulated by free market, though, just like the Marketplace costs aren't. Whether you doubt something would happen or not is irrelevant on this, since we simply aren't taking the chance of letting players control the minimum cost it themselves. Arguing this point is meaningless.
    Then the feature by itself seems to be pretty pointless

13. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=328057

Then the feature by itself seems to be pretty pointless
    The purpose of the feature is selling characters, within a discount margin of what it would cost to get the same things from the Marketplace. If getting a possibly leveled character with a set of equipment you want at a discount is pointless to some, so be it. Again, we won't flush down our Marketplace just so more characters will be traded. The whole argument of "free market regulating itself" is lacks any base, since unless that means costs being within what we set as an acceptable margin, we would rather they don't be traded at all.

14. Then the feature by itself seems to be pretty pointless
    Even though the prices are a little bit high right now (specially 'cause people abuse on the estipulated price) that doesn't necessarily mean that the feature is pointless. As an example;

I'm selling a toon that owns all of the high end raids achievements such as Light of Dawn, Bane of the Fallen King (as examples); That work and raid time has a price. You're getting a high end game achievement without having to do anything. If I'm in the right of charging it? Hell yes, I am.

15. If I set a character for sale without bags etc. etc. do the bags get cleared right away or only once its sold?

So for example if I set equipment only and I cancel the trade do I get the bags etc back?

First ... 11192021222331 ... Last