1. May 4, 2016  
    I just saw someone to sell bis warrior without REP RING AND WF ring also with SM AND INVI mount for 380 coins did they fixed the prices ? check him nadejdaa or something like that hope they fixed them .

2. May 4, 2016  
    people are deleting random **** or easily obtainable items to drive down prices so their chars might actually sell.
    evven i erased crap 5/5 furious gear from my bank and price from 380 coins came down to 323 coins, aint that some bull****?

3. May 4, 2016  
    There's an "equipment only" option that you obviously missed. Maybe you need to visit an optician.

4. May 4, 2016  
    I found a trick in reducing the price cost. Seems you can sell the equipement or the inventory, but when you unequip your equipement and put it in your inventory, the price will lower.

My bis holy paladin went down from 307 coins to 204 coins. Which seems a bit more reasonable.
    If i choose to sell with equipment only, the things on inventory go to the buyer aswell? or they get deleted?

5. May 4, 2016  
    They will get deleted

6. May 4, 2016  
    I think to be fair to everyone, add a possibility for an auction instead of static prices. Every character starts with minimum of 100 coins on marketplace and seller decides if he wants to accept the last offer or not.

7. May 4, 2016  
    i dont like to read all post above that's why im gonna ask here is this gonna be allowed in Cata soon ?

8. May 4, 2016  
    Allow non - premium users to trade.

9. May 5, 2016  
    Hello Warmane Staff

I had some coins gifted to me to buy a character, and I donated some coins to make up the difference. I got this error message:
    You do not have enough non locked coins to purchase this sale, try again in 72 hours.

What exactly does non locked coins means?

Is it because of the new gifted coins or new donated coins or both that I need to wait 72 hours to buy a character?

Thanks
    Angelfire

10. May 5, 2016  
    i hav 53 coins and tried to buy a character for 30 coins but it says i dont have enough unlocked coins yet and to try again in 72 hours wtf?
    I am having a similar problem.
    How long have you had the 53 coins in your account? If it has been more than 72 hours, I would open up a ticket.

11. May 5, 2016  
    Its says in the "Changes to gifting/trading systems" that Gifted coins are locked 72 hours "Coins received through gifting now enter a pool of locked coins for 72 hours".

12. May 5, 2016  
    When you get gifted coins you have to wait 72 hours to be able to use them

13. May 5, 2016  
    I understand why 72h cancel system is required but what should people do if they made a mistake writing a description. I wrote description of 1 character but selected the wrong one. If someone will buy it would it be like a scam? I hope not, it was a simple mistake.

My observations so far - characters are selling well on Lordaeron realm, sold 3 characters myself 1 lvl 80, 1 lvl 66 and lvl 65, so there is a demand for not even max level characters. However on Deathwing I havnt sold a character yet.

14. May 5, 2016  
    Guys, someone have the same problem??
    ''Sale cost must be between 42 and 10,000 coins''
    when i want to put my character oon sale !
    and i tape 110 !
    I tried on every browser.. didnt work!!

15. May 5, 2016  
    please change price lower, i want to sold my dk 40coins not 1200+

First ... 233132333435 ... Last