1. This character trade is very simple. If you have a lot of money, you have everything.
    Like the last sentence on first post said: "After all, our realms are meant to be p(L)ayed".

2. I like the feature, but the auto-calculation is just a bit off, I would say. Though, there should be a limit where you can put your character on sale, for example: you can not put on sale a character whose level below 60/etc. All the low lvl dks on market is just too much to filter.

3. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...thwing/summary

5922 coins for a level 19 twink. Yeah, take this auto pricing **** away. What the **** is that even.

4. The Entry fee is to high, also prizes of the characters. I hope you will change that. Probably the main reason why you maked this is to have best profit you can get but it is ok, this is normal. Also is good this for us, players.

5. And then everyone would wear starting gear and leave everything worthwhile in their bags and banks to set whatever price or to use this as a cheap transferring. You're selling the character and everything it has, not just what's equipped.
    You can make the system to use best in slot items(best items for all specs combined) for calculations.

We all know that noone will pay 600+ coins for bis heroes(probably there are few individuals who may do it for something unique),when he can gear 1fresh char for around 350-400 coins only from marketplace.Lets not forget too that usually players are donating for weapons,trinkets and 3-4 more items.Everything else is easy obtainable in the game.I hope that warmane will decide to lower the prices.

6. Im sure it may have been asked already, but how is this going to work on MOP with account wide achivements and mounts?
    presumibily they wont be included othjerwise people will just sell naked 90s with their 150 mounts over and over.

7. 1. Question : Did you think that most people on this server taking care abaut bags and bank ?

8. @warmane Has any character actually been sold yet? if so what toon for what price please.

9. overall prices are high. I mean sure you said that u guys are still tweaking the sistem but it's too much. No one in their legit minds will pay 1 k coins for my shaman,even tho its like bis 2 pve specs and 3 pvp specs.
    Sure alot of items, achieves,things in bags and etc but it's just too much. Either the dude is rich as **** and nothing to do with mom's money,or i dont know.

I hope in time you will let us underprice our toons. I am not saying by much , because people have a stupid undercuting technique that makes u scratch your eyes sometimes. But still. Would u pay that much money for 1 character? :)

10. Hello Warmane Staff
    Just a few questions.
    #1 Once your put your character up for sale, is it sold as is?
    #2 How long does it stay for sale while in the trading system, and can you take it off the market at any time?
    #3 Do you still have access to your character in your account until it is sold?
    #4 If you do not have access, is the character frozen for the time period while it is for sale? Meaning you can not make any changes to that character while it is up for sale.

11. Hello Warmane Staff
    Just a few questions.
    #2 How long does it stay for sale while in the trading system, and can you take it off the market at any time?
    #4 If you do not have access, is the character frozen for the time period while it is for sale? Meaning you can not make any changes to that character while it is up for sale.
    1. yes
    2.depends on the duration you put it up for sale,and yes
    3.no
    4.i think so. Basically u cant touch it anymore,only if u cancel the trading.

12. Hello Warmane Staff
    Just a few questions.
    #2 How long does it stay for sale while in the trading system, and can you take it off the market at any time? Can you choose your duration like the Auction House

1. yes
    2.depends on the duration you put it up for sale,and yes
    3.no
    4.i think so. Basically u cant touch it anymore,only if u cancel the trading.
    @milfastf Thank you, but I need an answer from Warmane Staff on all of my questions.

Angelfire

13. heh , not what community expected i guess. Prices are too high and we still cant exchange if we are tired of our characters.
    For example u want to trade ur character on another with same gs or near . But firstly u need to sell ur character , which is almost impossible with this kind of prices. Noone will invest so much to buy middle geared character i mean 5.9 - 6.2. People want bis for this money. So in fact , "legal "exchange of chars, if u wanted to change with ur game friend , is still impossible and thats make me so sad (( when i heared first time about this option incomiong i hoped what this will be something realy cool. Like free exchange if u tired of ur class. But this option is so usless now. 100% comertial and 100% useless. similar trade system was released years ago on wowcircle and i never heard a person who bought smth there. Its just pointless to buy character for 500 coins (thats the min price of 6.2+ chars i ve seen) if u can create new one ane FULL donate it.
    Nothing altruistic. Dont know why i ve expected smth good.

First ... 5131415161725 ... Last