1. Guys, with price like now this system won't work. I think price system need big fixes, its about minimal item lvl req 264. Then if character is full 264 or he got 50% of bis items (6.1-6.3 gs) w/o gear on offspec, price must be 25-150 coins. If he got full offspec its +50 coins to price. So for 6.1-6.3 characters price must be no more then 200. For 6.4-6.5 (not bis) 250 and 275 if he have os near 6.3. If os have same gs like ms its can be 300 coins but no more. About bis character (does metter with legendary or w/o) 340 with only bis ms and with bis os 390 is maximum. Btw I calculated, if you want donate bis char inly for ms u need 391+20 for instant lvl. Its will be fair for ppl who sell chars and for ppl who donate items coz now will be choose, buy bis char ms/os or donate bis char only ms for same money.

2. this guy is worth 2500coins
    thats
    Spoiler: Show

for what kind of people is this system implemented for ? sheikh's? donald trump?

3. Crap I put my Dk up and cant remove him. His Has BIS PVP TANK AND PVP named Heff please remove him. No one buy him please...

4. Why only premium accounts? Other servers that have this feature don't require a premium acc...

Why u do dis?
    Well no response?

5. The prices are waaaaaaay more than expected. For example I selling my shadow priest (6.2k shadow, 6k holly) for 628 coins (wtf warmane) while I could just purchase full heroic shadow gear for around 300 coins and for the rest I could get almost full heroic for Holly gear. I think that the calculation is just wrong for the entire thing... No one will use this system and I think its quite unfair.. I also checked how much coins would it cost to sell level 40 character and I got a price of minimal 35 coins...
    You should set that players can set their own price but price cannot go bellow 100 coins.
    Therefore if someones selling their character for 100 coins, Warmane gets 20% cut and the player gets 80 coins upon selling their character.

With the current system, you can just giving players a better chance to see other characters and instead of purchasing them thru the Trading, they can just /w them and deal about the price therefore you might have even more rulebreaking.

Also lets do some math, 628 coins for level 80 Shadow priest with 6.2k shadow and 6k holly = 5 donations x 100 euros = 500 euros.

No one would ever do that..

6. The prices are waaaaaaay more than expected. For example I selling my shadow priest (6.2k shadow, 6k holly) for 628 coins (wtf warmane) while I could just purchase full heroic shadow gear for around 300 coins and for the rest I could get almost full heroic for Holly gear. I think that the calculation is just wrong for the entire thing... No one will use this system and I think its quite unfair.. I also checked how much coins would it cost to sell level 40 character and I got a price of minimal 35 coins...
    You should set that players can set their own price but price cannot go bellow 100 coins.
    Therefore if someones selling their character for 100 coins, Warmane gets 20% cut and the player gets 80 coins upon selling their character.

With the current system, you can just giving players a better chance to see other characters and instead of purchasing them thru the Trading, they can just /w them and deal about the price therefore you might have even more rulebreaking.

Also lets do some math, 628 coins for level 80 Shadow priest with 6.2k shadow and 6k holly = 5 donations x 100 euros = 500 euros.

No one would ever do that..
    And what's in this character's bags and bank?
    You're not selling just what's equipped, you're selling everything that goes with the character.

7. It's still dumb to be unable to sell for whatever the price.

Who'd buy my furious dk in PvP (which is 5.7 pvp, 5.7 pve and 5k tank) for 650 coins? I'd like to sell it for 50 and have some chance in getting "rid" of it.

Who in the world even has 650 coins on their account? lol

8. And what's in this character's bags and bank?
    You're not selling just what's equipped, you're selling everything that goes with the character.
    i think it should only calculate the Equipped gear not the Bank/Bag

9. i think it should only calculate the Equipped gear not the Bank/Bag
    And then everyone would wear starting gear and leave everything worthwhile in their bags and banks to set whatever price or to use this as a cheap transferring. You're selling the character and everything it has, not just what's equipped.

10. will u guys change the preices.. lets us sell our chars with the preice we want.. not the priece u want..!

11. Some1 can have character 5k gs with tons of 200 item lvl gear in bag and price will be 1000 or more. Its not fair. Make some system wich can calculate only 264+ items and not per 22 coins for 1.
    264 item lvl 10 coins per item and 277-284 13 coins per 1. Not like now 22 and 23 rofl

12. And trust me, ppl who want buy characters, they dont rly care about trash items/flaks/gold and tbc/vanila items. They want good gear on ms+some achievements and maybe good mount. If i will buy some char, I will chek only gear and achievements and like this 99% of ppl, im sure.

13. please warmane, let us decide how many coins to put our characters up for... the pricing on it is ridiculous, nobody is going to buy characters with these prices.

14. Okay so, I understand minimum prices so people don't undercut, but lets face it, it's high..
    As a lot of players wrote, you could buy full bis 2 sets (pvp or pve) for those amount of coins you would play for, lets say, 5.8k character (1set) on trade.
    Also, you basically need to have (donate most likely) 600 coins (I think that's average price for geared characters) to purchase character and I doubt that people have (or willing to donate) that big amount of coins.
    Also, I understand why bags and bank is included in minimum price, because as staff said, people would put "naked" characters with bags/bank full of gear to sell their characters faster/cheaper. But again, minimum prices are too high.

I just tried to recap some things and my opinion after all is that there should be minimum price, but not as high as it is at this moment.

Now, I wonder if there are plans on lowering minimum price?
    Also, there is one good question by someone that wasn't answered (I don't know how to quote or w/e, new to forum :3) ... Anyone sold a character yet?

Long story short (suggestion): lower the minimum price
    If people think their characters are worth more because of achievements, played time or maybe because of mounts and titles, they are free to put as high as they think it's worth.

Senq.

15. Also I think it will be wise for warmane to introduce a refund system on the same basis, you refund let's say 3 items worth 69 coins total, again with 33% tax and get 52 coins.
    I like that one, too. My 2ct.

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last