1. May 5, 2016  
    I find kinda impossible anykind of trade/sell system is it is like that.
    Warmane did a good decision in able it for stop the blackmarket of several chars, but in the same way they completly overpriced all.
    We (as players who are selling) are selling simply for the fact that isted of have an inactive char, would be better in get some coins from it, in order to start a newone with some donated items.
    For example i'm tring to sell mine, which is full BiS PvP and PvE (Yes, T2 weapon also).
    Im supposed to sell it pretty easy as i want to start a new char, so i wanted to sell it for a really cheap price, but the system force me to sell it for a quantity which is way too high in any possible ways you can see it.
    It's easier to use the blackmarkets on the several sites around the internet, then see my char being bought with this system.
    The prices should be up to the players, not to the staff, should be just set a min amount but cant be like it is now which is way too high.
    Who can spend 500coins istantly? The people who can prefer use them to create their own chars.
    Would like some clarify by the staff about the decision to set themself the prices, when is obvious is pretty impossible to sell several chars for them.
    Why i would use "only equip" trade simply for lower the price? The gear obtained/donated in my bags is mine, would be a completly waste to delete it.
    A solution could be a small refound for every items in the bags, while selling the "only equip" option.

But still looking for some more clarify about it.
    Thanks a lot.

2. May 5, 2016  
    probbably here 1 of 2000 ppl sold their chars, im not even trying to sell any of my chars, because its overpriced, and nobody going to buy it

3. May 5, 2016  
    And i can't even find a decent seller because it's forbidden to post stuff reguarding characters :D

4. May 5, 2016  
    This isn't working at all mates...
    Characters are WAY too expensive, to buy, or sell. I've put over 6 characters for sale, nothing so far.

5. May 5, 2016  
    Guys, someone else have the same problem??
    ''Sale cost must be between 42 and 10,000 coins''
    when i want to put my character oon sale !
    and i put110 !
    I tried on every browser.. didnt work!!

6. May 5, 2016  
    Bump, no restriction of min/max coins !

7. May 5, 2016  
    I just cant belive that it has come to 30+ pages of bull****...

First of all, if u can pay ur internet provider and make time to play this game u can sure donate the minimum amount of 23 coins and get premium so stop QQing about how ONLY donors can use this sistem and how its not fair. U cant say anything to prove me wrong about this.
    Second, for every single one of u that are qqing about how overpriced this is, i can tell u for sure that even if they make prices go down for 100more coins u will still QQ about it. I dont know what did all of u expect? Full bis chars for 100 coins? Get over urself.

17 item slots x 23 coins each = 391 coins for full best in slot character. Price for that on the trade is 345 coins. But this isnt the point...
    The point is that even if the price of that same char with 17 best in slot items goes down to lets say 2x118 coins (aka 200eu) ppl will still cry how its still overpriced and still wont buy **** cos of this tread. Noone is going to sell anything as long as this tread is up, cos of all the QQing about how overpriced this is. I saw fair trades beeing flamed that they are overpriced and its all happening cos of ignorant kids QQing here...

I wont say the sistem is perfect, its far away from that, and i personaly think that the trade should value items based on 50-70% of the marketplace value of items and that u should be able to give some extra gear for free so u can sell ur char faster than someone else without that extra gear, cos most of ppl got those items legit and should be able to do with them what they want, but if u all gave smart suggestions on how to make it work for both sides, us and warmane, this **** might have been solved days ago. But yea, keep QQing about everything and spam all day long cos that will help 100%.

8. May 5, 2016  

9. May 5, 2016  
    i just cant belive that it has come to 30+ pages of bull****...

First of all, if u can pay ur internet provider and make time to play this game u can sure donate the minimum amount of 23 coins and get premium so stop qqing about how only donors can use this sistem and how its not fair. U cant say anything to prove me wrong about this.
    Second, for every single one of u that are qqing about how overpriced this is, i can tell u for sure that even if they make prices go down for 100more coins u will still qq about it. I dont know what did all of u expect? Full bis chars for 100 coins? Get over urself.

17 item slots x 23 coins each = 391 coins for full best in slot character. Price for that on the trade is 345 coins. But this isnt the point...
    The point is that even if the price of that same char with 17 best in slot items goes down to lets say 2x118 coins (aka 200eu) ppl will still cry how its still overpriced and still wont buy **** cos of this tread. Noone is going to sell anything as long as this tread is up, cos of all the qqing about how overpriced this is. I saw fair trades beeing flamed that they are overpriced and its all happening cos of ignorant kids qqing here...

I wont say the sistem is perfect, its far away from that, and i personaly think that the trade should value items based on 50-70% of the marketplace value of items and that u should be able to give some extra gear for free so u can sell ur char faster than someone else without that extra gear, cos most of ppl got those items legit and should be able to do with them what they want, but if u all gave smart suggestions on how to make it work for both sides, us and warmane, this **** might have been solved days ago. But yea, keep qqing about everything and spam all day long cos that will help 100%.
    i qqqqqqqqqq

10. May 5, 2016  

11. May 5, 2016  
    why minimum price is so big again?

12. May 5, 2016  
    What's all the QQing about? Warmane is right full of players who can go out and get a small loan of a million dollars in order to buy a L75 toon.

13. May 5, 2016  
    Seriously, though. Cut the prices in half (or let the free market reign), allow anyone to participate, and include a name change for an extra 5 coins. Some toons are *not* going to sell solely because of the name. Why limit the transactions this way?

14. May 6, 2016  
    Why is it called character trade when you can't actually trade characters :<

15. May 6, 2016  
    Why is it called character trade when you can't actually trade characters :<
    You can trade characters , that's why it is called Character Trade .

First ... 243233343536 ... Last