1. Maybe someone has already made this suggestion, but my thoughts are :

Make the calculation so it takes into consideration how much the items will cost from marketplace ...
    Example ----> BIS = 300 coins from market place
    Character cost = 350 to compensate for achievements and random stuff in bags maybe

So this method will not undercut Warmane with regards to donations ... Just my thoughts
    I think it should be other way around - if all items and services cost 300 coins from marketplace, character should cost lower in Character Trade system, for example, 250 coins. Why? Because if you buy in bulk the prices should be lower than buying individual pieces, that is how it works in real life, and I dont see a reason not to work the same right here. I think Warmane should focus on Service Fee as primary benefit from this Character Trade system. Increase Service Fee by a lot if players decide to set character prices way below normal cost.
    Just think about this this way - player have 200 coins, he wants to donate for gear, he doesnt have enough coins to buy a fully geared character from marketplace, but then he finds out that there is a character in Character Trade system for 280 coins with full gear, he decides to donate for 80 more coins, to get fully geared character with achievements, title, etc. basically ready to go character. Now Warmane potentially gained more donations worth 80 coins + the player who sold his old character dumped a lot of coins for Service Fee and they also gained coins in a process, but the amount is a lot lower than right now with these prices because of larger service fee. How can you not see this? I think this is the only way for this system to work, focus on Service Fee.

2. "Premium accounts will be the only ones that can access the system" this one killed me. will transmog be donor-only aswell if it ll ever be implemented?

3. Okay you said it will get fixed in 1-2 days ive waiting 3 days..

4. I donated a lot and i will kepe donotaing but these prices are 100% ******ed and they will KEEP letting people make RESERVED runs which ****s up ingame economy more and more... its already a bugger bubble than the actual US economy....

5. Maybe someone has already made this suggestion, but my thoughts are :

Make the calculation so it takes into consideration how much the items will cost from marketplace ...
    Example ----> BIS = 300 coins from market place
    Character cost = 350 to compensate for achievements and random stuff in bags maybe

So this method will not undercut Warmane with regards to donations ... Just my thoughts
    That's already how it works, except there's even a discount on top of the price it would take to get items individually in the Marketplace. The biggest reason people are getting very high prices is they want to sell characters with tons of items filling bank and every bag, expecting those to be "freebies" and not being accounted for in the cost, which would be absurd.

"Premium accounts will be the only ones that can access the system" this one killed me. will transmog be donor-only aswell if it ll ever be implemented?
    I can't say it will be, but I'd personally count on the chance of that being quite high.

6. Thanks warmane my chars are for selling and for good price also i just saw a guy who puted his bis warrior with sm and bis prot gear for 590 coins this is really god offer not like those all guys wich are selling 6k warr or somehting like that for 700-1000 coins ty warmane

7. I think it would be an awesome idea if you could also instead of buying for coins, do so you could trade character for character :) just a thought :D

8. If I sell char with Shadowmourne can i buy Sm with that coins again?

9. I do understand the calculations. Resalisticly the prices this is way beyond reason. I suggest to add a function to "trade" "characters vs characters".

10. hello there , anyone can tell me how the new option(inventory) in trade system works?? , if i use the remove inventory , all i have in my bags and bank will be deleted?

11. am I the only one who thinks character trading should work like any other economics law such as : supply and demand !
    http://www.ducksters.com/money/suppl...d_examples.php

12. Keep getting this error > Sale cost must be between 25 and 10,000 coins.

Even tho im selling for +100 coins.

13. What happens with inventory?Sent to oblivion if there is character without invetory seleection i presume?

14. Why was this system enabled on lordearon...that's probably the worst idea in a long time.

15. Why was this system enabled on lordearon...that's probably the worst idea in a long time.
    just p2w now tbh

First ... 8161718192028 ... Last