1. Maybe people should start using good passwords, not sharing their accounts, not accessing "www.freewarmanecoins.trust.me/itsreal" and using 2-step authentication then.
    ... Yeah there is like no other way for hackers to get acces...

2. ... Yeah there is like no other way for hackers to get acces...
    None that isn't caused by decisions or negligence on the player side.

3. None that isn't caused by decisions or negligence on the player side.
    Simply clicking the wrong link in google can be enough.

4. Simply clicking the wrong link in google can be enough.
    So don't do that then.

5. Simply clicking the wrong link in google can be enough.
    I've yet to meet this magical encrypted-data-sucking, 2-step-authentication-circumventing link that steals accounts by just getting clicked on.

6. Hi mods, please, can you notice me and respond to question? Thanks, abandoned expansion player.
    Hello dear mods, may i have response for my question please? Thanks
    When is character trading coming to Cata and MoP?

7. I've yet to meet this magical encrypted-data-sucking, 2-step-authentication-circumventing link that steals accounts by just getting clicked on.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keystroke_logging

8. Hi mods, please, can you notice me and respond to question? Thanks, abandoned expansion player.
    First phrase in the first post of this topic answers your question....

9. The solution to all this chaos is simple, let the ppl put the minimun price.

10. If you go visiting places that get you with a keylogger (which implies visiting suspicious websites and not having any kind of security suite in your computer), you are being negligent with your security, and it's still all your fault. Those sites don't visit themselves on their own, your computer doesn't refuses to have even free security software installed on it, your security software doesn't goes deciding it doesn't wants to run a scan because it wants to play a game and it will cause lag.

11. If you go visiting places that get you with a keylogger (which implies visiting suspicious websites and not having any kind of security suite in your computer), you are being negligent with your security, and it's still all your fault. Those sites don't visit themselves on their own, your computer doesn't refuses to have even free security software installed on it, your security software doesn't goes deciding it doesn't wants to run a scan because it wants to play a game and it will cause lag.
    It still can slip trough your security. Misspelling a site name could be enough (example could be writing warane.com instead of warmane.com)

12. So the Original Post says only premium accounts can have access to the system, I tried it on a lvl 30 something mage and I was able to access the system as a non premium account. Is that a bug or?

13. Well if you made that character on a PREMIUN ACCOUNT you can do it.

14. You should consider opening char info in a tab that will also show bag items, that description is not enough.
    For ppl that have multiple sets pvp/pve will be usefull.

15. Well if you made that character on a PREMIUN ACCOUNT you can do it.
    I was never on a Premium account or donated for that matter.

First ... 3456715 ... Last