1. I would suggest a soft regulation of the price instead of the current hard one in place.
    What I`d like to suggest is to have a set (minimum) fee for any character sale based on the items it has. That way, Molten will have a guaranteed amount of income from each and any character sale, and it would still help to regulate the market, but not as harsh as it currently does.

2. I would suggest a soft regulation of the price instead of the current hard one in place.
    What I`d like to suggest is to have a set (minimum) fee for any character sale based on the items it has. That way, Molten will have a guaranteed amount of income from each and any character sale, and it would still help to regulate the market, but not as harsh as it currently does.
    A character has 250 coins worth of equipment. We don't set a price, and the person wants to sell it for 50 coins only.
    We set our minimum fee at what, 400% then, somehow?

For whatever reason people still seem unable to understand that the costs are based on the Marketplace values (with a discount) and that isn't going to change. We will not kill the Marketplace.

3. ajajaj donated 57 coins to get any char and now cant get anything because of that prices, nobody gonna pay 100 or more coins for bis char. I need only weap/trinks no more.. not going to pay for offparts

4. ajajaj donated 57 coins to get any char and now cant get anything because of that prices, nobody gonna pay 100 or more coins for bis char. I need only weap/trinks no more.. not going to pay for offparts
    Then use the Marketplace directly instead of expecting to buy a character with exactly what you want, nothing else, and for cheap.

5. Unlikely that it will kill off the Marketplace.
    I understand your concerns, but I do not share them, at the very least not to the same extent. The Marketplace will still be well-used because
    (i) People have existing characters they want to upgrade/BiS-out, giving them no other option than to use the Marketplace
    (ii) BiS items on the Marketplace are 23 Coins a pop (Ragnaros/Deathwing), which is quite affordable. Characters on the trading for 50 Coins will likely not have any BiS items at all, which would make them cheap, entry-level characters. Buyers of those might still use the Marketplace eventually (see (i).
    (iii) BiS characters are quite rare, and worth quite a bit. It is quite possible that there will be an initial 'run' at the trading, but eventually I would assume that they will settle at a decent price (around 200 to 300 Coins, which is not too far away from the Marketplace ballpark). The influx of many BiS items are also mostly regulated through the Marketplace because there are only a small handful of people who can acquire them through drops.
    (iv) People have different opinions and preferences on what is considered 'BiS' or not; very unlikely that the trading will be able to offer something, if anything at all that suits everyone. Those people will still resort to the Marketplace.
    (v) It`s far more common for people to drop $30 on an item every now and then than $300 at once for a character from the trading, which again, will direct them to the Marketplace.

6. my characters sale ended randomly and now when i try repost, it says i cantsell more than 10 at once... but all my characters are in my login page

7. What's the point of this trade system then? People could level up character for 20 coin but on the market fresh level 80 character is 25 coin? It seems ur marketplace or whatever value is not fair or equally.

8. Put it this way Each Character trade has a coin tax, this said coin tax drains them from the accounts for good aka lowing the coins floating around.
    Thus indirectly increasing Donations, If the Price of Character trading was more attractive then People would be donating more because the coin tax is removing them from the economy.

9. I just bought a lvl 11 for 69 coins, hehe Jk.
    Actually... it's not that funny

10. I like the feature, but the auto-calculation is just a bit off, I would say. Though, there should be a limit where you can put your character on sale, for example: you can not put on sale a character whose level below 60/etc. All the low lvl dks on market is just too much to filter.
    + auto calculation is **** :(

11. ajajaj donated 57 coins to get any char and now cant get anything because of that prices, nobody gonna pay 100 or more coins for bis char. I need only weap/trinks no more.. not going to pay for offparts
    Yeah, 'cause someone would totally give you a BiS toon for 57 coins. I would literally offer you a Paladin with a Shadowmourne for 57 coins and with all of my achievements in there included in the pack. For sure. You people need to think a little bit and people like you are the people that break the economy nowadays.

The only concern that I have right now is that some bugs are showing up. In one of my accounts I don't have any character selling and it states that I'm already selling the maximum ammount possible (ten characters apparently). Also if the prices could suffer a cut of 10% to 15% it would be great. More space for fair prices and competition. Right now, as it is, it's not worth to even look at the trade chat. I'll be basically sparing 30/40 coins that will have to be spent in a name change or faction change - So that means all the free coins I had are gone. Decreasing the current "average" prices for 10% to 15% should be enough space to please the community and keep the fee as it is.

12. Unlikely that it will kill off the Marketplace.
    I understand your concerns, but I do not share them, at the very least not to the same extent. The Marketplace will still be well-used because
    (i) People have existing characters they want to upgrade/BiS-out, giving them no other option than to use the Marketplace
    (ii) BiS items on the Marketplace are 23 Coins a pop (Ragnaros/Deathwing), which is quite affordable. Characters on the trading for 50 Coins will likely not have any BiS items at all, which would make them cheap, entry-level characters. Buyers of those might still use the Marketplace eventually (see (i).
    (iii) BiS characters are quite rare, and worth quite a bit. It is quite possible that there will be an initial 'run' at the trading, but eventually I would assume that they will settle at a decent price (around 200 to 300 Coins, which is not too far away from the Marketplace ballpark). The influx of many BiS items are also mostly regulated through the Marketplace because there are only a small handful of people who can acquire them through drops.
    (iv) People have different opinions and preferences on what is considered 'BiS' or not; very unlikely that the trading will be able to offer something, if anything at all that suits everyone. Those people will still resort to the Marketplace.
    (v) It`s far more common for people to drop $30 on an item every now and then than $300 at once for a character from the trading, which again, will direct them to the Marketplace.
    All your points just tell me "more people will use the Marketplace instead," which is perfectly fine. If someone doesn't likes the equipment configuration on characters for sale or prefer to get one item at a time instead, let them go for it. Character trading isn't meant to be a way to get quick coin from a discarded character or a cheap full character while ignoring the Marketplace costs, which are and will remain being the baseline used to calculate the price. There's already a discount applied to the character trading coin cost in relation to what it would be if you picked the same items from the Marketplace, making it cheaper to get a traded character than buy items individually.

13. I think what he meant was the fact that for a few hours today you could sell any bis char for 30 coins + and some ppl were actually doing almost exactly that, but that was changed within the last hour and all cheap characters were removed from trade unannounced.

14. kk im going to pay 300 euros for lvl 70 char in lordaeron, np

First ... 10181920212230 ... Last