1. Hello there! Any Realm suggestion

Hello there! Me and my friend will star tonight to warmane. I havent played since 2011(original eu)

We love pvp, but will also do pve . Do you offer us any realm? I saw one of realm has 10k online but others 2-3k..(WotLK)

Which realms should we start? Will we have to wait for instances and bg+arenas alot if we choose the ones with 2-3k players?

2. All servers are well populated (compared to other servers out there) with wotlk content being the most populair

3. Yes , I saw it. But I am having trouble to decide between LORDAERON and DEATHWING . Which one is better choice to do pvp 80% but 20% instances?

4. deathwing and ragnaros will merge into 1 big realm just like Lordaeron on may 20 2016 . so it doesnt matter :D also RDF on Lordaeron is disabled so you will have to find group in global chat

5. is there a difference between realms like Lordaeron and other 2? Pvp based, or pve based?

6. lords a 1x progressive realm, has no rdf, and some of the content had it's difficulty increased. deathwing/ragnaros are 7x , have rdf open, and no difficulty increases. once deathwing and ragnaros are merged the pvp scene should improve, all 3 realms have active pve.