1. Premium

How much I have to donate to skip those ques in Lordaeron?

2. 5 coins and queue skip for 30 days.

3. The minimum amount for donation is 10 coins aka 10$. So 10$ per month to skip the ques?

4. Yeah let have a lot of quoe just for the peaple pay skip it...
    i wouln't donate to skip a quou.. i would pay the oficial wow instade...

5. 5Coins... so 10$ for two months.

And please go play on Retail. People who dont think , this is fair are just leechers. Dont bother replying, i wont read it.
    Edited: April 25, 2016

6. 5Coins... so 10$ for two months.

And please go play on Retail. People who dont think , this is fair are just leechers. Dont bother replying, i wont read it.
    It's 10 coins and yea I will donate babe,I like molten alot, pce
    Edited: April 25, 2016

7. Yeah let have a lot of quoe just for the peaple pay skip it...
    go freeload on official than.

8. I don't think the premium queue skipping is working on lordaeron. At lest it isn't for me.

9. I don't think the premium queue skipping is working on lordaeron. At lest it isn't for me.
    same for me :(

10. To skip the queue you have buy an item/service worth at least 5 coins for a character on Lordaeron. Just donating for 10 coins does nothing if you don't buy anything. In addition for it to "take effect" you must be closed out of the game for up to ten minutes.

If you have done all the above and still aren't getting the queue skip, message a moderator.

11. its working with rename/race change or only marketplace purchase?

12. its working with rename/race change or only marketplace purchase?
    Any service or item worth 5 coins or more. If you are ever in doubt just read the confirmation message, it tells you if you get a queue skip or not.

13. Yeah let have a lot of quoe just for the peaple pay skip it...
    Do you even know that the reason why you can play here, is because people donate to warmane?

But if you want to play the offical facebook game, it is up to you. One click a way^^