1. The struggle of playing alliance.

If you're grinding battlegrounds on alliance, then I just want to salute you. We only win like 5 bgs a day. Not QQing, just giving a shout out to all the people going through the struggle of getting farmed all day. YOU DA REAL MVP.

2. now I don't pvp much in general, but I find there's times when the horde donors go help guildies in 2 syncing premades and that's when you just stop queueing for a few hours till they get bored,
    get into an alli premade to boost your chances of winning by a decent ammount (you'd be surprised how much better performance is without people in leveling greens - at least make/buy vicious ffs) so it's not that bad

3. New record today, only won a SINGLE bg today. Also do you think Tol Barad will ever work because I'm getting 50 honor a bg. I know that the cata server has only one person working on it (if that) It's just a very slow grind. Not giving up, but ya it's frustrating.

4. 2 people, and one of them, from what he said, much prefers "dungeons and raids" to bgs, open world bg like tol barad... no idea how much work that is to implement

5. If you're grinding battlegrounds on alliance, then I just want to salute you. We only win like 5 bgs a day. Not QQing, just giving a shout out to all the people going through the struggle of getting farmed all day. YOU DA REAL MVP.
    its okay theres people such as starburstz and DDS who would rather kill greenies than actually do any rated bgs whatsoever, it just kind of shows how actually "skilled" they are that they think they are good cause they can 3 shot greenies.

rated bgs should really be more active on this server idk why people prefer to play random bgs with lowbies

6. yeah Tdot has literally never done that
    yes but tdot now has decent xp in 2s and he'd successfully led countless RBGs, he might have done that in the past but even when he did run premades he occasionally ran them for fun, you on the other hand constantly run them cuz u can't handle RBGs or arena, 2 years have passed and ur not 1.5k yet.

7. yeah Tdot has literally never done that

> I've queued more RBGs than anyone
    > I've won the most RBGs on server
    > I'm realm first to win any RBG title
    > I'm currently R1 in RBG rating (I'm 1104 rating, qetch is 1090, neurotech is 1080ish I believe)

> I'm 2.2k+ in 2s atleast

Keep queuing random BGs kiddo :)

You run BGs with 4 set without gemming resil and a pocket healer, you can't get away with that in rated. Unless you literally wanna risk being dropped in 2 seconds
    Edited: April 26, 2016

8. You forgot to make that green text john.
    remember your > in front of your sentences.

9. I've queued more RBGs than anyone
    I've won the most RBGs on server
    I'm realm first to win any RBG title
    I'm currently R2 in RBG rating

I'm 2.2k+ in 2s atleast

Keep queuing random BGs kiddo :)

You run BGs with 4 set without gemming resil and a pocket healer, you can't get away with that in rated. Unless you literally wanna risk being dropped in 2 seconds
    But youre still a clicker :^)

10. But youre still a clicker :^)
    Which should make star feel even worse :^)

You forgot to make that green text john.
    remember your > in front of your sentences.
    Is it better now? Do I look even more Superior to these 1550 and 0 MMR in RBG rats :)
    Edited: April 26, 2016

11. Oh pls Tdot, me and Holyligtz qued bg as 2 man grp today and should i remind you that you lost with 3/0 bases in Gilneas, and next game you brought 10 guildies to AB. And y let me remind you that you asked me to join ur rbg, even guild on my mage but question is why would you want someone who is just farming greenies in ur bg setup or guild. 8)

12. Oh pls Tdot, me and Holyligtz qued bg as 2 man grp today and should i remind you that you lost with 3/0 bases in Gilneas, and next game you brought 10 guildies to AB. And y let me remind you that you asked me to join ur rbg, even guild on my mage but question is why would you want someone who is just farming greenies in ur bg setup or guild. 8)
    That gilneas we were 4 man with sh*t pugs we were still a 4 man in that AB, if your gonna talk about bgs get a DDS group and let's queue rated bgs .. Random bgs literally mean nothing I don't even take SS of random bgs because they mean so little now. Dunno why you bring up random bgs to someone like me
    Edited: April 27, 2016

13. Oh pls Tdot, me and Holyligtz qued bg as 2 man grp today and should i remind you that you lost with 3/0 bases in Gilneas, and next game you brought 10 guildies to AB. And y let me remind you that you asked me to join ur rbg, even guild on my mage but question is why would you want someone who is just farming greenies in ur bg setup or guild. 8)
    just cuz you qued as 2-man doesn't mean you '2-manned' the game, there's 8 more ppl in ur team who are deal makers or breakers, so u can't take credit for yourself and ur keyboard turning partner only. furthermore, if ur so confident about beating fatality as 2-man then how come u lost to us in a fair 10v10 RBG fights with a few rivals/glads in ur team? what's ur excuse now? us stacking BLF rogues (only had one)? using engineering stuff during the game? i mean if u could solo our premades with a healer then surely u could easily beat us with 3-4 heals on ur side, yet u miserably failed to accomplish that and b*tched about losing. and unlike u i could back my **** up, i could link u the RBG video where we annihilated your backpedaling arse for 25 min straight but both of us know what game I'm talking about.

after reading your post it's safe to assume either of these options:
    1. you're a hypocrite and using random BGs over rateds as measurement for skill to justify your failure vs fatality in RBGs
    2. you're a hypocrite AND a liar and you've never beaten us in the first place
    3. you're autistic and you have no idea what ur talking bout
    Edited: April 27, 2016

14. To be fair to my knowledge. And I don't mean this to offense of either side. DDS as a guild is 1-1 with fatality, and both matches were fun and semi evenly matched minus a DC in both of them. But as I said that is my knowledge, idk if a guild vs guild has been run since then

15. They were fun rateds. People need to chill out important. People don't play rateds for some ultimate competition. There aren't enough of us running even if we wanted to. We play them because it's a nice relief ofrom regular bgs and most of them provide real competition in a 10vq10 setting. Remember when you are bashing the arena try hards as you call them. They are going for a similar goal, except when most of us come from donating random bgs. They are coming from competitive high rated arenas, they will assimilate eventually and realize that we are all playing a game for the same goal. To have fun.... hopefully in the future more guilds will join in and we can have more people running. Just remember we are doing this for fun and a bit of competition above all else.

Sorry for typos I'm on my phone

123 ... Last