1. May 4, 2016  
    Just thought id leave Exista's awesome pic here!

We the bestest dj kaled
    That looks like **** lmao

2. May 4, 2016  
    Q some arenas so i can farm u

3. May 4, 2016  
    Q some arenas so i can farm u
    You're adorable

4. May 4, 2016  
    So is your 2208 peak rating which you always love to brag about when you say "Link your 2.2k" spam

So was your arena team only to go 20-1 to then lose your next 7 games, I guess 2k MMR is too difficult for you but oh well rat bads will be rat bads (who goes on a losing streak as thug?)

No point even talking about rated bgs as your xp is literally 0 and you would probably just rush into the enemy front lines like Berzer as a 4 piece PvE fire mage

5. May 4, 2016  
    So is your 2208 peak rating which you always love to brag about when you say "Link your 2.2k" spam

So was your arena team only to go 20-1 to then lose your next 7 games, I guess 2k MMR is too difficult for you but oh well rat bads will be rat bads (who goes on a losing streak as thug?)

No point even talking about rated bgs as your xp is literally 0 and you would probably just rush into the enemy front lines like Berzer as a 4 piece PvE fire mage
    lel my rated bg set up is totally diffent than the one im using in normal bgs.Plus i never rush and as you saw on the rated bg you tagged along with donors vs us i was stayin back dotting the shjit out of u and waitin for the moment to cc u so my dear huntard Bigbadrifle wipes the whole team you tagged along with..Stop using me as an example when your the most horrible player on the whole server Tnoob

6. May 4, 2016  
    lel my rated bg set up is totally diffent than the one im using in normal bgs.Plus i never rush and as you saw on the rated bg you tagged along with donors vs us i was stayin back dotting the shjit out of u and waitin for the moment to cc u so my dear huntard Bigbadrifle wipes the whole team you tagged along with..Stop using me as an example when your the most horrible player on the whole server Tnoob
    That wasent the RBG I was talking about , more so the one with mcshagg and you having 3 boomkins getting graveyard farmed (when you say you don't get camped in rated bgs) the very video you took down you can see for yourself you rush the front lines as 4 piece PvE fire but well everyone has their own playstyle I guess

Also hilarious you can brag about wiping donors but still are 0-13, from the game you mentioned playing on horde and watching your POV you failed to build off the first fight completely

Also you don't even have S keybound , as boomkin out of a whole group you'd rather solar beam a hunter (which dosent actually stop him from doing damage) and well your 8 - 22 in rated bgs so you literally have 0 say on who's the worst especially when your win trading

Edited: May 4, 2016

7. May 4, 2016  
    That wasent the RBG I was talking about , more so the one with mcshagg and you having 3 boomkins getting graveyard farmed (when you say you don't get camped in rated bgs) the very video you took down you can see for yourself you rush the front lines as 4 piece PvE fire but well everyone has their own playstyle I guess

Also hilarious you can brag about wiping donors but still are 0-13, from the game you mentioned playing on horde and watching your POV you failed to build off the first fight completely

Also you don't even have S keybound , as boomkin out of a whole group you'd rather solar beam a hunter (which dosent actually stop him from doing damage) and well your 8 - 22 in rated bgs so you literally have 0 say on who's the worst especially when your win trading

Some of those rbs happened long ago to you know plus i did put a lot of effort fixing a lot of the flaws i had and i never really got into my boomking 100% anyway nor i plan to.Is true i had a lot of things to fix in my the way i played before but you learn from your mistakes so next time you see a recording from my point of view you will be quite surprised
    Btw why did you link that arena thing for?

8. May 4, 2016  
    What "set up" are you using in RBGs then? Backpeadling/moonfire spamming and dropping Solar Beams on hunters? And do you actually think your keyboard turning hunter does any pressure at all with his useless Multishot spamming? I for one have shown potential to wipe out BiS healers in mere seconds and pressure the whole enemy team simultaneously with well timed CDs/item procs. I assure you it takes way more than moonfire/multishot spamming with 410 HC gear to do well in Rated BGs, no wonder you guys are 8-22 in RBGs.

9. May 4, 2016  
    What "set up" are you using in RBGs then? Backpeadling/moonfire spamming and dropping Solar Beams on hunters? And do you actually think your keyboard turning hunter does any pressure at all with his useless Multishot spamming? I for one have shown potential to wipe out BiS healers in mere seconds and pressure the whole enemy team simultaneously with well timed CDs/item procs. I assure you it takes way more than moonfire/multishot spamming with 410 HC gear to do well in Rated BGs, no wonder you guys are 8-22 in RBGs.
    Its called teamwork is something you completely lack since all you do is just rushing ppl and dying in the first 10sec Medan.My team consist of various ways our team works does and it produces the results it has to produce at many situations so dont talk about teamwork when all you can do is run brainlessly around.

10. May 4, 2016  
    Its called teamwork is something you completely lack since all you do is just rushing ppl and dying in the first 10sec Medan.My team consist of various ways our team works does and it produces the results it has to produce at many situations so dont talk about teamwork when all you can do is run brainlessly around.
    I do run 'brainlessly' around but I do however put an immense pressure on whatever targets I choose and force healers to blow all their defensive CDs in order to keep themselves alive else they die, only case I'd die in seconds if it's an open 10v10 clash in CTF games which doesn't help any melee class to perform well, even more so if they have quite low resilience. But aside from that I always end up doing #1 or #2 damage and in worst cases (direct clashes with tons of heavy RDPS classes) I could end up being #3, unless I'm FCing or defending a flag/nod of course. You however can't seem to do anything on you boomkin besides spamming moonfire and totally wasting your solar beams which is quite frankly your most valuable RBG ability, not mentioning all you seem to be capable of as mage is spamming lances and backpedaling, both are just as bad. Not sure how'd you perform as ret in RBGs but the spec is barely viable in a RBG environment so it doesn't matter all. Please answer this question: how does doing 2-3 Multishots with full burst then DYING put any considerable pressure on the enemy team? Also you shouldn't be talking about teamwork either when your guild is well known for the biggest RBG losing streak on warmane history, probably all of wow as well.

11. May 4, 2016  
    Also you shouldn't be talking about teamwork either when your guild is well known for the biggest RBG losing streak on warmane history, probably all of wow as well.
    Lol

#msg2short

12. May 4, 2016  

It's funny when you truly believe I peak some rating I stopped playing at and have it memorized. Lmao

If we need to log blackrock I can show you what real rating is LOL

13. May 4, 2016  
    It's funny when you truly believe I peak some rating I stopped playing at and have it memorized. Lmao

If we need to log blackrock I can show you what real rating is LOL
    It's funny how you fail to even hit 2.2k as thug with a glad rogue but that's none of my business

*sips tea*

Just checked your armory .. Did you actually disband a thug team twice with a glad rogue after getting repeatly stomped and failing to even surpass 2.1k?

ROFL
    Edited: May 4, 2016

14. May 4, 2016  
    It's funny how you fail to even hit 2.2k as thug with a glad rogue but that's none of my business

*sips tea*
    You have played cata for what? 5 years? Where as I've played it barely one. Yet you feel you have a spot to talk about me because you're some odd 50ish rating above me, playing the same class as you? Not only that, but a spec that doesn't consist of pressing Beastial Wrath and spamming Arcane Shot? If anything man you should be ashamed of yourself for being so horrid at something you've dedicated your little heart to for the last half a decade lol.

Feelsbadman<-gun

15. May 4, 2016  
    tdot u know what it is to be r1 in rbgs on this server? a HUGE nothing. 2.2k is like to tells u do arenas, not that u are skilled. u said u dont care about random bgs, tho, the rly rly few times u won against me u came on ally char just to brag about it kkkkkk... and it wasnt that long, only a few months ago.
    +1 for looking for rbg matches, the only credit u can have is that.

First ... 45678 Last