1. PVP titles bugged

Is it bugged for everyone?I got 3000HK but still 0pvp tittle :(

2. These titles were made unobtainable with the new core, as that is how it is working on Lordareon.

3. Are there any plans to bring `em back for Ragnaros, Deathwing, Icecrown? Or will they stay grandfathered?

4. There are a lot of posts about that issue and there is not a clear answer the hole point around this titles was motivation and excitement to see something that normally shouldnt excist many ppl pvped for this thing and only and thats why i dont get why u removed them was the new core that had it fixed and u cant bring it back or its a new decision u made without telling nobody coz am sure u should make a post or a warning for ppl still farming kills for these titles we, already w8 for 1 month to clear this thing out and its another thing u dont specify.(sorry for bad english)
    thanks in advance

5. Is it bugged for everyone?I got 3000HK but still 0pvp tittle :(
    That's battleground titles,you know what pvp tittles means?
    Only arenas,bgs are no skill.

6. I think titles need to stay, it's Blizzlike and normal, why someone want to delete that titles??

7. I think titles need to stay, it's Blizzlike and normal, why someone want to delete that titles??
    Not blizz like. Inform yourself before you post stuff.

8. I feel your pain i was 1.5k away from Grand Marshal when core got added ;O

9. These titles were made unobtainable with the new core, as that is how it is working on Lordareon.
    Is this the intended way that it shall work from now on? Or were titles rendered unobtainable by a bug on Lordaeron, and so bugged on the other two after the core port?

I only ask, because I ticketed a GM, and was directed towards the BugTracker, which I assume implies the GM answering the ticket believes it to be a bug, rather than an intended feature.

10. They transfered the core here loraderon core didnt had this tittles this titles shouldnt normaly excist but ragnaros/deathwing had this unique and beautifull feature now we got the core but the core is not modified with this change on this issue so we get stuck with the old titles not able to progress on new ones molten staff knows that but they dont seem to fix is somehow

11. Once again zero communication to the pvp community. Been farming Lieutenant-Commander for months, I would have played actively had any of the GMs thought to mention this change.

Awesome.. now there's literally nothing to do at all on this server.

Time to go back to TERA and be miserable on my Slayer. :(
    Edited: April 27, 2016

12. Once again zero communication to the pvp community. Been farming Lieutenant-Commander for months, I would have played actively had any of the GMs thought to mention this change.

Awesome.. now there's literally nothing to do at all on this server.

Time to go back to TERA and be miserable on my Slayer. :(
    Oh man... if I had known before now something like this would make you quit.. LOL

13. The titles were only obtainable during vanilla and had been grandfathered in later expansions. It's similar to Hand of A'dal becoming unobtainable at the very beginning of wrath, the only difference being you can still obtain it if you're already on the quest.

I'm surprised by the lack of the many "retail" players mentioning this.

14. It was a custom cosmetic feature in the first place. It worked in a way completely unlike the way it used to work during retail Vanilla.

15. That's battleground titles,you know what pvp tittles means?
    Only arenas,bgs are no skill.
    Ya it's really hard to los and hide real skill you must be kidding.

12 Last