1. Nice idea Afterlifer. This would still require the use of Utopia right?
    Because for some reason, the tooltip always only shows the 550 no matter if it's improved or not. Not sure if this is a UI bug or was like this on retail.

Thanks for the help!
    Sadly, it's a retail issue, so Utopia is required (or any other addOn that does the same job: update the tooltips to the correct values).

2. How do I set up WA to show a glow on Revenge / Overpower proc, I know how to enable it for Taste for Blood proc but for some reason when I enter the trigger as combat log - event - swing - missed - dodge (source:player) (destination:target) it never works. please help

I want it to glow on the dodge proc, not the TfB one.
    Edited: July 22, 2016

3. Try using it as "Action usuable" on "Revenge". This should be a more reliable trigger.

btw, you messed up source and destination. It s after you dodged an attack that you can use revenge.
    Edited: July 23, 2016

4. How do I set up WA to show a glow on Revenge / Overpower proc, I know how to enable it for Taste for Blood proc but for some reason when I enter the trigger as combat log - event - swing - missed - dodge (source:player) (destination:target) it never works. please help

I want it to glow on the dodge proc, not the TfB one.
    Still need help, I am looking to get a visual glow on my overpower spell when the target dodges, so far I've set the trigger to combat log - event - swing - missed - dodge (source:player) (destination:target). This however does not seem to work, Bug? please fix :D

5. Still need help, I am looking to get a visual glow on my overpower spell when the target dodges, so far I've set the trigger to combat log - event - swing - missed - dodge (source:player) (destination:target). This however does not seem to work, Bug? please fix :D
    It works for me but I don't understand why you would do it this way.

Using "Action usable" is much easier and more precise since it checks for valid target and cooldown while the combat log approach would require a dedicated untrigger.

The source and destination check for the combat log only works for you, your pet and players in your group/raid.

Also note that Overpower requires a target dodge while Revenge requires a player dodge/parry/block.
    Edited: July 23, 2016

6. Update:

- added sourceGUID and destGUID to the arguments of the CombatLog event handler. This allows more precise unit checks

(this modification should apply to all existing auras. If any CombatLog aura appears to be non functional, please delete and reconfig said ComatLog trigger again)
    Edited: August 9, 2016

7. Hello, I play on several servers (mainly here though), and I need an addon that works on all of them... Would you mind telling me how I could make the addon work for other servers?

8. Hello, I play on several servers (mainly here though), and I need an addon that works on all of them... Would you mind telling me how I could make the addon work for other servers?
    This caught my attention. At first I thought you were asking to backport to different expansions (e.g. TBC), but then I took a quick look at the code and it seems the author of the backport is only allowing to some WotLK servers.

If you want to use the addon in any WotLK server, download this file (http://expirebox.com/download/1ab93a...22f2ca18f.html) and move it to WeakAuras folder.

Have a nice day.

9. glow effect for me also do not work no matter which way, and even on cata was a bit glitchy

10. This caught my attention. At first I thought you were asking to backport to different expansions (e.g. TBC), but then I took a quick look at the code and it seems the author of the backport is only allowing to some WotLK servers.

If you want to use the addon in any WotLK server, download this file (http://expirebox.com/download/1ab93a...22f2ca18f.html) and move it to WeakAuras folder.

Have a nice day.
    Thanks a lot!

11. Addon Cleanup

Ok, got a friend of mine to "fix"(CleanUp) the addon, the author of this backport did two really ****ty things. First he made it so the addon only allows the Realm Names that were listed in the Weakauras.toc file in the author line.

He also hade a long list of names that he "blacklisted" so they could not use the addon.

The list of names is here for anyone interested

Code:
    Goa
    Norush
    Intercid
    Destroxer
    Hydrocodine
    Tgthor
    Izala
    Aalhazred
    Putzgrilla
    Chino
    Selisa
    Nokoma
    Sohotinme
    Endless
    Theghost
    Slapstick
    Sikandar
    Wildness
    Zozefinne
    Feindkontakt
    Kamenitza
    Billybone
    Impossibro
    Thorald
    Taliha
    Blackram
    Ishkro
    Mondyn
    Tiguris
    Thorrun
    Devos
    Seolin
    Adamx
    Asimbajric
    Kaito
    Iamdoingmeth
    Roxiel
    Hatchikoo
    Rondajrousey
    Oshkoshko
    Crackqt
    Dropboxx
    Wildy
    Tabull
    I wonder what kind of grudge he had against these guys to deserve to be treated like this.

Also here is a working cleaned up version for everyone to use.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/cndb0w..._for_3.3.5.zip
    Edited: November 2, 2016

12. Ok, got a friend of mine to fix the addon, the author of this backport did two really ****ty things. First he made it so the addon only allows the Realm Names that were listed in the Weakauras.toc file in the author line.

He also hade a long list of names that he "blacklisted" so they could not use the addon.
    1. FIX.. yeah, you basically need to change 2 returns...
    It's really bad to allow my work only to work on the realms I play on or have friends who do
    I shouldn't utilize my right to make it unusable for people who stood out badly

2. really ****ty ... yeah, dick move to publicize a downported working version of WeakAuras. I really shouldn't have done that oO

3. you handle confidential information so well, publicly posting some peoples (char) names...

and since you removed my toc-entry, would you be so kind and remove the changes I made aswell?

There are some people that asked nicely via PM to get a working copy and then there are the likes of you ...
    Edited: November 1, 2016

13. 1. FIX.. yeah, you basically need to change 2 returns...
    It's really bad to allow my work only to work on the realms I play on or have friends who do
    I shouldn't utilize my right to make it unusable for people who stood out badly

2. really ****ty ... yeah, dick move to publicize a downported working version of WeakAuras. I really shouldn't have done that oO

3. you handle confidential information so well, publicly posting some peoples (char) names...

and since you removed my toc-entry, would you be so kind and remove the changes I made aswell?

There are some people that asked nicely via PM to get a working copy and then there are the likes of you ...
    1. Yes I dont have too much knowledge in .lua programming so for me it was something I could not have done alone. So he "fixed" it for me and many others and made it like it should have been made in the first place, without the "stupidity".

2. Dont you think that making the addon exclusive to some and unuseable by others is a dick move? If you dont then im sorry for you, how are you & your friends entitled to this addon in any way? We in the Private Server community should try and help eachother as much as possible.

3. Confidential information
    It was right there in plain text in your .lua files so you are the one who made it unconfidential.
    You know that I have as much right as you to make any modifications I want to this addon. Pretty sure you were not authorized to backport this addon from the original addon creators anyway. Your entry was removed because what you did was not ok in our eyes and probably not okay in many others eyes aswell. Note that he did not add himself into the .toc. We just removed the wrongdoings of you.

14. Wait, you really did stuff like this? Thats shady as ****. People like you shouldn't be allowed to post addons and such if you manipulate the addons functionality.

EDIT: take the version Larsy93 posted, the original one is not good.
    Edited: November 2, 2016 Reason: Extra information

15. larsy, please read the full comment before answering, thanks.

1. Yes I dont have too much knowledge in .lua programming so for me it was something I could not have done alone. So he "fixed" it for me and many others and made it like it should have been made in the first place, without the "stupidity".
    First of all, AddOns are mot made for the community.
    Initially they are made for the one imagining or requesting it.
    There was no liability for me to publish it.

2. Dont you think that making the addon exclusive to some and unuseable by others is a dick move? If you dont then im sorry for you, how are you & your friends entitled to this addon in any way? We in the Private Server community should try and help eachother as much as possible.
    First of all, who says so?
    Also, the people added to the blacklist are there for a reason, e.g. behaving badly on a regular basis.
    The base for my downport is free to everyone (WA 2.0.8), I only restrict the work I did to it.

You know that I have as much right as you to make any modifications I want to this addon.
    Yes, but removing the names of those who had worked on it is against the GPL license it uses ;)

Pretty sure you were not authorized to backport this addon from the original addon creators anyway.
    That's depends on how you interpret certain points of the GPLv2.
    You're basically staiting here that your modification is even less legal.

It was right there in plain text in your .lua files so you are the one who made it unconfidential.
    There is a big difference between having them in the lua file where only some can read them and posting them on some forums!
    Please edit your posts in favor of their privacy.

Your entry was removed because what you did was not ok in our eyes and probably not okay in many others eyes aswell. Note that he did not add himself into the .toc. We just removed the wrongdoings of you.
    You removed my name yet didn't remove the functional changes I made and the additions (the button glow for example is purely my own work).
    So you are basically ripping me of the same way you're suggesting I did with the original.
    Which I didn't because there was no close alternative version until mine.
    So adding my name in it for all the hours I spent on it to make it work isn't justified?

So, what's the conclusion?
    Should I continue working on it (restriction-checks are already removed...)?
    Or should I quit working on it and we both take it down?

Let's solve this reasonable.

Until then, people can download the most current, unrestricted version in from the initial post.

Wait, you really did stuff like this? Thats shady as ****. People like you shouldn't be allowed to post addons and such if you manipulate the addons functionality.

EDIT: take the version Larsy93 posted, the original one is not good.
    Yeah, I shouldn't have posted a working downport of WA for 3.3.5a at all even if it works on warmane....
    Do you realize the stupidity of that sentence?
    Instead of not distributing it to all of you I just disabled it for some imbeciles. If I hadn't released it to the public, there would be no WA for 3.3.5a, is this what you want?

The link in the initial post is the right one to go for.

First 12345 ... Last