1. Has anybody tried to backport this for TBC 2.4.3?

2. Whoa, can this be real? I just installed Power Auras and was not looking forward to that old, ancestor of this addon. I cant wait to give this a try, though I'm still leveling up so, it'll be a while.

I've been using Azortharion's ElvUI settings that I've modified to better suit myself/WOTLK.

Screenshot // Import Strings >>>
    Edit Mode (Shown in screenshot)
    Normal

The middle action bars are used for easily visible cooldown checks, they have no keybindings. All of the keybind bars are 'hidden' below and it ends up looking nice imo.

Also, be sure to check out the Azor link as well since he has links to custom media he uses for his bars, etc.. (I use them too).
    Edited: December 23, 2018

3. I have setup WeakAuras for Beacon of Light and Sacred Shield but they are only showing on myself for some reason. Can anyone help me explain or point me in the right direction on how to fix this?

4. 4 Weeks Ago  
    for me it seems that would not work , ive tryed everithing.Any help pls!

5. 2 Weeks Ago  
    hi wow addicts xD, i want ask you if it is possible update the addon weak auras 2 with 2 trigger, (dbm trigger and big wigs trigger). in the official game these triggers are used a lot in pve.

can see these triggers in this link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czo94hCNKmM

6. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Yo I need help, I downloaded the Weakauras backported to WotLK in here, and neither me or my friend can use it for some reason. We type /wa or even /weakauras and click enter, but it refuses to actually accept it. (It keeps the chat open despite clicking enter.) I've downloaded 3 different versions of the addon now.

7. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Edit: Got it to work. It was the ElvUI custom addon someone put inside of a thread on the forums stopping me from opening weakauras. Fixed the issue. If anyone else is having the same issue, DM me, I'll give you a correct ElvUI
    Edited: 2 Weeks Ago

8. 1 Week Ago  
    Edit: Got it to work. It was the ElvUI custom addon someone put inside of a thread on the forums stopping me from opening weakauras. Fixed the issue. If anyone else is having the same issue, DM me, I'll give you a correct ElvUI
    I use WeakAuras + the ElvUI for WoTLK from https://github.com/ElvUI-WotLK/ElvUI/ and everything works nicely.

9. 1 Week Ago  
    Hello guys n grills, i relly need a weakaura string for my rogue thats tracking Rupture, poisons etc. Does anyone have one? Lots of love - Arielz

10. 10 hours ago  
    The "Ignore Rune CD" function doesn't work for cooldown progress.

First ... 567