1. When I try to import it, it doesn't work.

Can you give me some Tips, how can i do this?

2. Offtopic: Lordaeron has a germinating season or StrongAuras cause the latency is blasting!

Happy Grind!

3. dont know, are you Horde or Alliance? then i can give you the Weak Aura Ingame.

I can import the Weak Aura without problems.

4. Can anyone with coding knowledge update it to have Conditions like in retail!
    it will let us make any icon act like an action bar button and show a highlight when you press the button
    example in this tweet https://twitter.com/weakauras/status...837952?lang=en

5. I'm trying to make an health and mana bars that shows only when I'm in combat OR when the health/mana is not full.

I managed to do it fairly well to the point where it shows in combat, but I can't figure out a way to make it show when the health/mana is not full regardless of combat status.

Anyone has any tips?
    Edited: June 26, 2020

6. July 1, 2020  
    Sorry i skipped past that whole " Forum Biz " and just want to speak from a 3rd party perspective. Deadly Boss Mob provides all you need to know. Secondly /PowerAuras, Is what i use. I have my main Addons AND the settings... Ive been a player (many alts on Warmane) These are the addons that work best for me. [Non-ElvUI] http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=410445

7. July 1, 2020  
    Hey everyone, I seem to have a problem with the linked WeakAuras + ButtonFacade combo and I was hoping that you could help me. My client is 3.3.5a

I have this bug when I try to create a new icon. WA puts a weird half border around it.
    Another problem is that some icons seem to appear larger than others, even though I literally copy them using the right click menu in WA.

These problems happen even if I disable every other addon, and leave only WA and BF running. BF has to be the culprit, because it's fine if I disable it (I'm using BF Apathy). Has anyone else encountered this problem? Is there another version that works without these weird bugs?

I've already tried deleting the SavedVariables files for both addons to start clean, but no luck.

This is what I'm talking about:
    Edited: July 1, 2020

8. July 1, 2020  
    Hey everyone, I seem to have a problem with the linked WeakAuras + ButtonFacade combo and I was hoping that you could help me. My client is 3.3.5a

I have this bug when I try to create a new icon. WA puts a weird half border around it.
    Another problem is that some icons seem to appear larger than others, even though I literally copy them using the right click menu in WA.

These problems happen even if I disable every other addon, and leave only WA and BF running. BF has to be the culprit, because it's fine if I disable it (I'm using BF Apathy). Has anyone else encountered this problem? Is there another version that works without these weird bugs?

I've already tried deleting the SavedVariables files for both addons to start clean, but no luck.

This is what I'm talking about:
    make sure to go to ButtonFacade settings and chose the style you wanted for weakaura then /reload in game. the bug will still show up every new icon you create but you just have to /reload and it will get the skin

9. July 1, 2020  
    Thanks, that solves the weird border issue, but it still displays one of the icons (usually the 2nd one) bigger than the others. Every single sizing option is the same accross all icons. When I update the one that's too big, it shrinks to its normal size, but I don't want to do dhat every time it bugs out. Any ideas?

10. July 1, 2020  
    Thanks, that solves the weird border issue, but it still displays one of the icons (usually the 2nd one) bigger than the others. Every single sizing option is the same accross all icons. When I update the one that's too big, it shrinks to its normal size, but I don't want to do dhat every time it bugs out. Any ideas?
    maybe because you gave that icon a border from it display window, the best thing to do is start with 1 icon and when you finish just duplicate it and edit it to the spell you wanted

11. July 1, 2020  
    maybe because you gave that icon a border from it display window, the best thing to do is start with 1 icon and when you finish just duplicate it and edit it to the spell you wanted
    I will try that, thanks.

12. July 9, 2020  
    Can anyone with coding knowledge update it to have Conditions like in retail!
    it will let us make any icon act like an action bar button and show a highlight when you press the button
    example in this tweet https://twitter.com/weakauras/status...837952?lang=en
    Its alrdy backported new version with condition thx to Bunny67
    https://github.com/Bunny67/WeakAuras-WotLK

13. July 9, 2020  
    Its alrdy backported new version with condition thx to Bunny67
    https://github.com/Bunny67/WeakAuras-WotLK
    Thanks a lot m8.

14. Does this work with elvui ? i think i have similar effect in elvui without any addons but i got recommended this for sv hunters proccs

First ... 6789 Last