1. Does this work well with 4.3.4?
    Edited: June 26, 2016

2. Does this work well with 4.3.4?
    The base works with Cata aswell without any problems but you should use the correct Cataclysm version to have the full feature list.

The latest Cataclysm version was r218, which you can get from my webspace as a zip or rar.

3. July 2, 2016  

4. July 3, 2016  
    Can you link your webspace, please?
    The links are already there, just click 'zip' or 'rar' in the above post :)

5. July 3, 2016  
    Does this work for other servers? I'm trying this on Gamer District and I can't even get a simple trinket proc aura to work.

6. July 3, 2016  
    Does this work for other servers? I'm trying this on Gamer District and I can't even get a simple trinket proc aura to work.
    It only works on supported servers.

7. July 3, 2016  
    The links are already there, just click 'zip' or 'rar' in the above post :)
    Yeah I know, I'm using them and they're working great, thanks. But I was wondering if you had more addons on your webspace and wanted to check it out. :)

8. July 3, 2016  
    Yeah I know, I'm using them and they're working great, thanks. But I was wondering if you had more addons on your webspace and wanted to check it out. :)
    OK :)

I only uploaded the AddOns I modified / fixed or created myself.

You can check my threads for them.

Although I don't publish all of them, some are for me and my friends only. ;)

9. Fixed a rare bug that caused the raid info to delay updates.

10. Hello, it's me again ;)

So I wanted to build a weakaura on my warrior. It has commanding presence 5/5 for the improved shouts. As a non-talented Blessing of Might does not give as much attack power, i wanted to check if i have blessing of might and it is not improved, i.e. only giving 550 AP, and in that case show the weak aura.
    The main question I have, and I wasn't able to find anything on google about it, is if there is a way to access the amount of AP i get from the Blessing of Might in the custom trigger part of the weakaura.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: What I was currently trying was to use UnitBuff to access the Blessing of Might currently active on me. Apparently, this function does not have return any additional values (the returns for value1,value2 and value3 are nil for different things i tried (Blessing of Might, Flash of Light HoT)
    Edited: July 21, 2016 Reason: More info.

11. Edit: What I was currently trying was to use UnitBuff to access the Blessing of Might currently active on me. Apparently, this function does not have return any additional values (the returns for value1,value2 and value3 are nil for different things i tried (Blessing of Might, Flash of Light HoT)
    The 3 bonus return values were added with 4.2.0

So I wanted to build a weakaura on my warrior. It has commanding presence 5/5 for the improved shouts. As a non-talented Blessing of Might does not give as much attack power, i wanted to check if i have blessing of might and it is not improved, i.e. only giving 550 AP, and in that case show the weak aura.
    The main question I have, and I wasn't able to find anything on google about it, is if there is a way to access the amount of AP i get from the Blessing of Might in the custom trigger part of the weakaura.

Thanks in advance!
    You'd need to scan and check the talents of the buffing player to calculate the actual value (like Utopia does).
    This is quite complex and you'd prefer using LibGroupTalents for the talent handling so you'll only need to program the actual buff-checking routine.

12. Thanks for the answer houm! I guess I will just use Utopia to keep an eye on the attack power buff.

Alternative Idea: Would it be possible to check for a change of UnitBuff for Blessing of Might / Aura Applied and then calculate the difference in UnitAttackPower ? Problem would be how to store the previous attack power value, probably by checking on every frame?

13. Alternative Idea: Would it be possible to check for a change of UnitBuff for Blessing of Might / Aura Applied and then calculate the difference in UnitAttackPower ? Problem would be how to store the previous attack power value, probably by checking on every frame?
    You could but it would be quite vague and even more complex because you'd have to consider all buffs/debuffs and their effects.

So checking the buffing player for the talent is much easier.

14. Alternative Idea: Would it be possible to check for a change of UnitBuff for Blessing of Might / Aura Applied and then calculate the difference in UnitAttackPower ? Problem would be how to store the previous attack power value, probably by checking on every frame?
    You can simply "read" the tooltip of the buff.
    Just like you said, make a script for UNIT_AURA and search for "Blessing of Might". If there is, then you just need to check if it contains the number "550".

Below is a snippet of code that checks if you have a "poor" Blessing of Might whenever UNIT_AURA triggers.

Code:
    local buffChecker = CreateFrame("FRAME");

buffChecker:SetScript("OnEvent", function(self, event, ...)
    	for i=1, BUFF_ACTUAL_DISPLAY do
    		local buffButton = _G["BuffButton"..i];
    		GameTooltip:SetOwner(buffButton, "ANCHOR_BOTTOMLEFT");
    		GameTooltip:SetUnitAura(PlayerFrame.unit, buffButton:GetID(), buffButton.filter);
    		if(GameTooltipLeftText1:GetText():find("Blessing of Might") and GameTooltipLeftText2:GetText():find("550")) then
    			print("You have a poor Blessing of Might");
    			break;
    		end
    	end
    	GameTooltip:Hide();
    end

buffChecker:RegisterEvent("UNIT_AURA");

15. Nice idea Afterlifer. This would still require the use of Utopia right?
    Because for some reason, the tooltip always only shows the 550 no matter if it's improved or not. Not sure if this is a UI bug or was like this on retail.

Thanks for the help!

First 1234 ... Last