1. Fix Druid Heals!!

Ok i've been playing druid since TBC and i decided to try Blackrock to do some PvP action for the first time. (I've been doing only pve in these years)

The problem is when I apply lifebloom or rejuvenation, or regrowth, any healing spell, they DISAPPEAR, this happens in arena specially with priests and shamans (I don't know if it's a case), maybe they're exploiting something. I always have this problem with these classes.
    And one time I dueled a mage and when i was about to heal my self with rejuvenation, the leaf was on me, and 1 second later it was on THE MAGE!! I was healing the enemy! I swear

This is impossible to play, even in soloque, i spam hots on target and they disappear magically like a bug, and I can cast onlny nourish (sometimes it bugs too and makes me unable to do anything for 6-7 seconds everytying gets locked)

So is the druid bugged? I noticed no one play druid resto, they are all priest, shaman, paladin.. Maybe there is an explooit??? Fix it then..

Let me know, thanks!

Tom

2. No i'm Tauren, does it make difference? (Anyway troll druids are on cataclysm, this is a wotlk realm)

3. Try again with trolling... in couple of years.

4. Oh, trolling in that way, sorry I didn't get it at first. No I'm serious. I want to know if I'm able to play MY class without problems or if I need to play Priest like everyone, seems.
    What's wrong with druid?? And why nobody plays it? These are my questions.

5. Bad trolling is very bad, please try again.