1. MoP in 32 bit mode

Hi,

Since my PC broke im left with an crappy *** laptop, that doesnt run smooth on 64bit mode. I really want 32 bit mode to be run on this patch, I googled alot and cannot find where/how to do this. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

thanks in advance

2. Just google 32bit exe, it should work, and get the game up in 32 bit mode.

There was some posts here about it too if I'm not mistaken.

3. I google'd it alot, only solution google is giving me is with the bnet launcher we dont have. Would be much appreciated if you have the old thread! Thanks for your reply!

4. It should be 32-bit at default. You need Wow-64bit.exe to run it on 64-bit.

5. It should be 32-bit at default. You need Wow-64bit.exe to run it on 64-bit.
    But it's not, that is the issue. The standard WoW.exe that is provided in the torrent is actually 64bit.

Have a look at the bottom left of the wow log in screen, and task manager, both showing 64 bit.

6. Yep its 32-bit by default,

This thread, first download link you see, there is both 32 and 64 bit exe fr 5.4.8 in that download. - http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=319716

Or, you can download from warmane site, just download minimal client and copy its exe to your current wow folder.

7. But it's not, that is the issue. The standard WoW.exe that is provided in the torrent is actually 64bit.

Have a look at the bottom left of the wow log in screen, and task manager, both showing 64 bit.

Tried starting it with WoW_MoltenPatched.exe?

8. the wow.exe inside "Mist of Pandaria" torrent is 32-bit
    as Furiz said the thread he linked provide both 32 and 64 bit exe

9. Tried starting it with WoW_MoltenPatched.exe?
    thats my old 5.4.2 client, doesnt work anymore. Its just in that folder for some reason.

10. Thanks guys, downloading the minimal did the trick for me!