1. Transmog Release {Icecrown}

Well its just a suggestion, it would be nice if we could transmog :>

2. It would also be nice to not make duplicates and read http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=241277 before posting.

3. since transmog isnt mentioned on the link BlueAo posted.
    I believe believe they plan on doing transmog for wotlk , but there wasnt any date or detailed information.
    So i guess u have to be patient.

4. since transmog isnt mentioned on the link BlueAo posted.
    I believe believe they plan on doing transmog for wotlk , but there wasnt any date or detailed information.
    So i guess u have to be patient.
    It technically falls under custom content, which I believe is why he linked it. But anyway, we don't have plans for it as of yet, but it is still something to be considered.

5. May 1, 2016  
    Transmog is the only feature I miss from retail.

I would love to see it on the Wotlk servers, even on Lordaeron, however, if Lordaeron implements this it should be in Dalaran only avaliable to max leveled characters and should be expensive as hell.

And why not add it to Lordaeron, character trading was just implemented there, Which is, if you think about it, another word for level 80 character boost really.

6. May 4, 2016  
    As for transmogrification; has the warmane staff considered making this a donation only option? If you'd make each transmog item cost 1-2 coins, you'd make some nice donation money on the Lordaeron realm.

Sure, haters gonna hate. But it's a nice way to generate funds without being too intrusive or giving donators any real advantage.

7. May 6, 2016  
    As for transmogrification; has the warmane staff considered making this a donation only option? If you'd make each transmog item cost 1-2 coins, you'd make some nice donation money on the Lordaeron realm.

Sure, haters gonna hate. But it's a nice way to generate funds without being too intrusive or giving donators any real advantage.
    to expand on that you could put some unobtainabe transmogs as reward in pvp system.
    eg. warlglaives or just sell em for 100 coins id buy that for sure