1. RP/PvE Guild

Hello guys so i have been playing on Warmane/Molten for quite a time now and i have never never, seen a RP guild and even tho RP is seen as **** from most people i think that it can be a lot of fun if done proably, so am thinking of making a RP guild but i need more people to make it so if you want a RP guild then PM on my chars Valgon and Sothelon

2. Hello guys so i have been playing on Warmane/Molten for quite a time now and i have never never, seen a RP guild and even tho RP is seen as **** from most people i think that it can be a lot of fun if done proably, so am thinking of making a RP guild but i need more people to make it so if you want a RP guild then PM on my chars Valgon and Sothelon
    what would be the direction RP, I know myself and Gungo might be interested

we could make a christian RP guild ban warlocks and deathknights from the guild only accept priests and paladins and perform exorcisms on our corrupted brothers of the shadow priests

3. That sounds like fun we could make liek th ecurch of holy light and the demonic curch which would be lock dk fighting and ****!! what is your ingame name mate?

4. That sounds like fun we could make liek th ecurch of holy light and the demonic curch which would be lock dk fighting and ****!! what is your ingame name mate?
    I was mainly joking for the most part I'm not a hardcore RP'er just casually sometimes. My IGN is Tdotsavage / Tgodsavage