1. All honor and cp turned to gold

i just got 140k gold xD

2. I had 4000 honor and now i have 40 and 0 gold in my mailbox. What happened? They said that excess honor above 4000 would turn into gold

3. You either got zero gold, or few thousand and if you got lucky few hundred thousand gold

4. I have the feeling they're gonna rollback the server... since everyone is insanely rich now.

5. This is not fair.... Why i farmed 4k honor on all my characters when they have reseted it ? Maybe i should stop trusting what they are saying

6. What only 140k lol i revived 3 million on my 3 toons !

7. inflation much, server is off now they probably roll back.
    15 jeweled onyx panthers were sold in less then 3 minutes on AH XD!

8. well roll back should fix it unless they are intending on giving me some gold too :D

9. well, I hope they will roll it back actually...

10. I highly doubt that the events post update of the honor conversion is going to take place, to avoid heavy inflation in server markets making it unfair on new players it is obvious they are going to rollback...

11. hope everything will be okey, like i hope i wont loose my original gold, and will have honor back

12. I think ill agree with you on that, i find it unfair on a lot of people that many people got gold for doing nothing (i myself got 500k but still i find it unfair on others who have worked hard for their gold)

13. 140 k gold

That means, u had 3x of that amount in cp, becaue one cp = 0,3 gold.
    Or maybe it's even 1 gold = 1 cp, who cares, how does one collect 140 k cp?
    When you only can get 2 k per week?

The server isn't even that old

And gearing up takes a few cp from you anyway.

and the last point:
    Why would you stack them?
    why nott try to collect off-spec gear, or buy spirits of harmony.

14. i had capped this monday but i forgot to convert all that cp to gold....

123 Last