1. Badges

Do Heroics drop Valor now? Daily is conquest so does that mean regular is valor now and what does OS/Naxx/EoE drop?

Or did the only thing that changed to those was the daily hc?

2. Nope daily drops conq i think bosses in HC drop heroism and naxx is valor still

3. as per the patch 3.1.0 (Ulduar), Heroic northrend dungeons should be dropping Valor Emblems.

Dont really know yet, because haven't even done daily waiting for update

4. I just killed a boss in Gundrak he dropped heroism so idk about the last boss but other bosses drop heroism

5. Well not sure. AtlasLoot says 'Conquest' (probably assuming full to ICC) so I'm guessing it drops valor, especially since Daily Dungeon from Timear rewards valor as well.

We were about to find out when Lordaeron imploded

6. Heroics should drop Valor but right now they are still dropping heroism. Probably will be updated asap.

7. Is the realm off now i cannot log in ?

8. Is the realm off now i cannot log in ?
    Guess, it crashed

Well not sure. AtlasLoot says 'Conquest' (probably assuming full to ICC) so I'm guessing it drops valor, especially since Daily Dungeon from Timear rewards valor as well.

We were about to find out when Lordaeron imploded
    Conquest drops from heroic dungeon bosses once TOC and TOGC comes out in next patch.
    Still waiting for staff to reply over it.

9. Whoops, I think it said Triumph, sorry. I'm not sure. As I said, Lordaeron imploded (went off) just when my group was about to kill Meathook from CoS HC

10. Whoops, I think it said Triumph, sorry. I'm not sure. As I said, Lordaeron imploded (went off) just when my group was about to kill Meathook from CoS HC
    It said triumph because the Atlasloot you are using is configured for 3.3.5 :)
    Yes, when ICC is out, Heroic dungeons drop Triumph emblems

11. Cleared gundrak after implosion. Still heroisms. dafuq

12. It said triumph because the Atlasloot you are using is configured for 3.3.5 :)
    Yes, when ICC is out, Heroic dungeons drop Triumph emblems
    Ah, I guessed right then.

Anyway, I'll make/upvote a report for this Heroism drop.

EDIT : There we go http://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/22915

Can't add screenshot since it only accepts imgur.com, which apparently my country has problem with for some reason. Here's tinypic upload

Complete with the proof that it's on Ulduar phase (realm's first notification)
    Edited: April 27, 2016

13. How it should work:
    The Emblem that drops should be Emblem of Triumph

That report though ? none from staff will entertain that report

new report : http://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/22931
    Edited: April 27, 2016

14. Ooooooooooh damn, damnit, how do I edit reports? I meant to say 'Valor'

I need to sit down

123 Last