1. Notorious , some of us got a total cap of 1650 combined bg's/arena , that's the problem

2. firstly we need a stable server
    on the positive side, ive actually managed to get some other work done today, instead of playing wow for prideful xd

3. Notorious , some of us got a total cap of 1650 combined bg's/arena , that's the problem
    Yes I'm aware. I was responding to those saying how cap should not increase with rating.

4. its a long journey for full prideful xD

5. 30 sec>5 min dc>40 sec>5min dc>30 sec

6. Conquest Leftover

Hello Staff,

Excellent work on removing Prideful from those who used the Grevious -> Refund -> Buy method.

It seems theres some remnants still to be dealt with.

A lot of players that refunded their Grevious gear still have conquest points left on their characters. I'm hearing of people who have 30k conquest points still stored, despite having lost the Prideful gear.

Can we do a second conquest point reset?

Thanks!

7. Just, reroll everything please. SoO and Timeless, disable it all

8. Lol, they need the crashes happening now so that they can do a hotfix based on what is crashing the servers. Consider everyone as testers who never wanted to be testers. Such slavery! XD

9. Just, reroll everything please. SoO and Timeless, disable it all
    If you want disable delete WOW

10. If you want disable delete WOW
    Ouch, you sure got me there :)

11. All I can say is this is getting interesting. Well the forum posts.
    Anyways my only focus right now is SoO being playable unlike it's carbon copy predecessor.

12. 1748cp cap. Thx warmane now i have to wait for one week for those 2 CPs xD

13. But but Arbiterone, if we really dislike Arenas ans preff battlegrounds... are we still restricted to the 1650 cp cap?.. :(

14. But but Arbiterone, if we really dislike Arenas ans preff battlegrounds... are we still restricted to the 1650 cp cap?.. :(
    Well obviously if you want to get full geared do arenas

First 1234 ... Last