1. Another 1650 sucker here, reset all please its unfair that some have 1650 and some have 2500+??
    should all be at 1800/2200, some people (like me) just cant stand doing arenas.

2. Maybe their plan is to make us donate.

3. If you want a higher cap just go do more areans and get a higher rating. Simple as that man

4. Base Conquest Points cap should be at 2200, 1650 cap was in early MOP patches.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004044668
    Edited: April 29, 2016

5. If you want a higher cap just go do more areans and get a higher rating. Simple as that man
    At first I thought this would encourage more to do arena, but actually I'm pretty sure this will be a strong disincentive for the casual arena players who just like to gear or for fun. Since more will be ratings focused, there will be less people willing to take a chance on random guy to just play for fun. and even less people willing to carry. Not that there are all that many now, few are even willing to carry their own guildies assuming they are not in their inner circle of friends. In the simplest terms, the bottom 60% or so will get in less matches which means a ratings slide for the bottom 70-80% of the population. Mediocre folk who fought for that 1700-1900 rating last season very likely wont even be able to break 1600 to increase their cap simply because the competition in the middle is so much stronger.

6. Hey guys come play MoP on Warmane FW, we even have cap lowered to 1650..... ;)

This wont encourage more players to come and play here, and after all that's what you need to make arenas more popular - more players, yesterday I saw something I haven't seen in a month, FW reached 3k online, if you think that's cause of lowered cap you are mistaken, its cause of more content,

you can't force people to play arenas, lowering cap will only reject them.

7. Hey guys come play MoP on Warmane FW, we even have cap lowered to 1650..... ;)

This wont encourage more players to come and play here, and after all that's what you need to make arenas more popular - more players, yesterday I saw something I haven't seen in a month, FW reached 3k online, if you think that's cause of lowered cap you are mistaken, its cause of more content,

you can't force people to play arenas, lowering cap will only reject them.
    Yeah. That is pretty much the issue. On a more populated server where so many arena junkies didn't gear up a healthy number of their alts I can see how this would encourage more to play arena. But here, I'd guess the top 500 from last season probably were only 150-200 unique individuals and their alts. So the system only benefits the arena ratings junkies who dont need any incentive to play arena in the first place.

8. Always bad news here... was this really necessary? I mean most classes are so debalanced and they want us to play more arena to feed exploiters? I don't have the nerves for arenas anymore, it totally ruins my nightt, that's why i usually do it with calm on bg's most of the time altough even there its mostly constant defeat all night long, but now i guess i will have to enjoy a year of gankfest because of this ridiculous decision. I don't like pve anymore because its a waste of time with pugs, now looks like pvp will pretty much be just as useless, we had a minor population increase but i have the feeling there will be even less population than before in the next months, so far things never seems to make a fair turn for mop community, at least make a voting pool or something so that ppl can decide what they really want, its our time spent playing, i believe we should have a right for at least slight differences that won't just make this place a good experience for professional exploiters, because exploiters are in heaven here and there seems to be no compensation over this matter other than constant privileges for cheaters. You say blizzlike, but i doubt there are so many exploiters on their servers as they are here.

9. Fact is its totally unfair to have players starting with differant caps, it should be an even playing field from the start (1800/2200 for everyone), and then people who want to do arenas can do arenas and raise their caps in the normal way, without having a conquest point advantage.

And bg players can get their 1800 per week and not be forced to arena against players that have an advantage from the start, by having nearly 2x the conquest coming in.
    Edited: April 28, 2016

10. Fact is its totally unfair to have players starting with differant caps, it should be an even playing field from the start (1800/2200 for everyone), and then people who want to do arenas can do arenas and raise their caps in the normal way, without having a conquest point advantage.

And bg players can get their 1800 per week and not be forced to arena against players that have an advantage from the start, by having nearly 2x the conquest coming in.
    It's a pretty big issue in the beginning, yes, but it smooths out over time. Eventually their MMRs will exceed yours by enough you wont be playing them anyway until later in the season depending on how much arena you do and your rating. If nothing else, prideful is endgame and you can shoot for your goal next season. If you are worried about getting smoked by ideal comps with bigger guns, then just wait to play arena for a few weeks and you wont have to play them.

11. But some people just dont like to do arenas, they were happy with the 1800/week from rbg, instead these players get only 1350/week, its stupid thet we must do arenas to reach the default (BLIZZLIKE) cap.

12. ^ ... it isn't even important if it is blzlike or not..

could a @gm drop in?..

13. ^ ... it isn't even important if it is blzlike or not..

could a @gm drop in?..
    It is important to me if its blizzlike or not, I bet that's important to many ppl, and after all Warmane staff said it's important to them too.

14. y u do dis plz.

Give us real cap srsly

15. But some people just dont like to do arenas, they were happy with the 1800/week from rbg, instead these players get only 1350/week, its stupid thet we must do arenas to reach the default (BLIZZLIKE) cap.
    It's not the ''blizzlike'' cap,the blizzlike one was what we had before: 2200.
    I am not even gonna bother logging in till it's fixed.

First 12345 ... Last