1. May 2, 2016  
    nah, you got it wrong, zero means infinity ;)

2. May 2, 2016  
    just in case you forgot it but weekly conquest point cap has not been resetted yet

3. May 2, 2016  
    I believe staff members are aware of this, Proterean saw it when he was hosting 1v1 event on Frostwolf, however this is a issue that in my opinion is not important at all, because at the end, we all will have Prideful gear. Does not really matter who will be first having it and who is second. Having in mind that Warmane could put in Coin Shop, and players donating for it, hoping to be the first ones having it.
    Such a silly outlook. People cry that if you put Prideful in for coins right now, it would give donors an unfair advantage, which could directly translate to them reaching higher ratings in arena than they would if facing equally(or comparably) geared opponents. This exact same logic applies to a buggy CP cap, except instead of donating to the server to obtain this advantage, some players just lucked into a higher base-line CP cap.

I see the merit in Prideful not being available for coins, but only if the conditions to obtain Prideful in-game start from an equal base-line for all players.
    Edited: May 2, 2016

4. May 3, 2016  
    I believe staff members are aware of this, Proterean saw it when he was hosting 1v1 event on Frostwolf, however this is a issue that in my opinion is not important at all, because at the end, we all will have Prideful gear. Does not really matter who will be first having it and who is second. Having in mind that Warmane could put in Coin Shop, and players donating for it, hoping to be the first ones having it.
    History shows that often times they ''ignore'' stuff they are aware of when they have no clue how to fix it at that specific time frame. So chances are that they have gone done goofed up and are now trying to figure out how to go about fixing it.
    If everyone's cap was at 1.650 it wouldn't be such a big problem even tho warmane has always advertised ''Blizzlike'' direction which in this case wouldn't be much blizzlike at all considering that later on in MoP official realm caps were set at 2.200 default,but the bigger issue is that many people have different cap values.

Think of it this way: There is a reason why the april fool's topic with devs rage-quitting got nuked the moment they admitted to it and people started to point out that some of it actually felt true. That's the same reason why we don't get responses to topics like this. Would be nice to get a response tho,at this point even ''we are aware of the issue,just haven't figured out how to fix it'' would be better than ignoring the question.

5. May 3, 2016  
    So 1350/1650 is not blizzlike and it should be as before, 1800/2200?? Wasn't it supposed that this server is blizzlike?... it's funny that when something is proposed, that it's not blizzlike, they've always shielded saying that it's not blizzlike... cough, cough, multiboxing, for just a mere example, cough, cough... but this time it's ok keeping this new change which is not blizzlike?
    Edited: May 3, 2016

6. May 3, 2016  
    Caps are fixed, well mine is at least. Thank You.

*edit* back to 1650 after flush
    Edited: May 5, 2016

7. May 3, 2016  
    Yes, it seems to be fixed now... thanks for this, Warmane.
    Now I hope that the cp flush will be tomorrow (which it seems so far) to have enough time to cap with all my chars XD

8. May 3, 2016  
    some chars still have 1650 cap, fix pls

9. May 3, 2016  
    some chars still have 1650 cap, fix pls
    yes, I have 1650 via Random BG, according to other players they have 1800 now via Random Bgs.

10. May 3, 2016  

11. May 3, 2016  
    This bug has not come with pridefull update, it was here since 5.4.8 update but as base cap was set to 2200 instead of 1650 there wasnt alot drama about ppl who had 2200+. My personal cap was diffirent each week back then 2200/2300/2150. And im pretty sure i wasnt only one. If they didnt fix then im pretty sure they wont fix now in near future. All they can do now is roll back pridefull items and increase cap to 2250 instead 2200 blizzlike until they find the source of an issue. With 2250 base cap ppl could afford main part at same time as lucky bugged players. But im pretty sure they wont consider increasing cap to 2250 becouse its not blizzlike plus its too late for that.But hey atleast pridefull came so tnx for that warmane.

12. May 3, 2016  
    So 1350/1650 is not blizzlike and it should be as before, 1800/2200?? Wasn't it supposed that this server is blizzlike?... it's funny that when something is proposed, that it's not blizzlike, they've always shielded saying that it's not blizzlike... cough, cough, multiboxing, for just a mere example, cough, cough... but this time it's ok keeping this new change which is not blizzlike?
    Multiboxing was always allowed on Blizzard servers.

13. May 3, 2016  
    Multiboxing was always allowed on Blizzard servers.
    And what did I say?

14. May 4, 2016  
    And what did I say?
    I am quite sure multi-boxing here is allowed as well...so either my sarcasm detector has run out of juice or i just did not get the comparison :/

15. May 5, 2016  
    this guy probably has 2200 conquest point cap, and talking ****. gosh i hate selfish and ignorant people.

First ... 34567 Last