1. Whats with the low cp cap and the constant crashes?

1650 per week? It will take 2 weeks just for one ****ty 1750 item

2. ur cap will increase when u get higher rating, for some its even 2550,

anyway the constant crashes indeed are getting a little annoying..

3. Get a higher rank and your cap will raise, you need to be above 1500 rating.

4. I think he means the baseline cap should be 2200 total and 1800 with just arena if you're at 0 rating. But yeah something went wrong since my cap is at 2650 atm, but I'm not complaining

5. Wasnt normal cap supposed to be 2200 cp tho ?

6. so the cp cap is now based on bracket ratin?

7. the ''amount u can gain based on brackets'' is somewhat a good idea, and somewhat terrible

itll be a way way way longer progress for new players to get arena gear, on the other hand people who are mostly full geared can get more conquest, which is odd assuming they are fully geared anyway.

sorry for my english, i hope you guys understood the message

8. Get a higher rank and your cap will raise, you need to be above 1500 rating.
    Just leaving Blizzard's way out here cause you start with like 30K cap once you hit max lvl :P, the cap should be 2200 and not 1650 even if ur 0 rated :S

9. Some people have max cap some have 1650 , wtf how is that even fair?

10. this ll disturb the balance of pvp

11. Giving higher ratings more cp limit makes zero sense. Like people said in previous posts it will ruin the balance. Can we get some explanation on this genius choice you guys made?

12. One gets a chest i get a ring , fair enough.

13. Conquest cap increasing with rating is what happens on Retail.

Conquest cap should be 1800 for arena and 2200 total regardless of rating.

Now can we all move on and calm down a bit, goodness sake...

14. So if you mainly rely on bgs for con points you are now all fuct... Horde it will take u a month to get 1 piece.... Realm officially destroyed good one
    decked out alli now entering bgs for ****s and giggles good one

123 ... Last