1. May 20, 2016  

Extremely Long Alliance Battleground Queues

Whats up with alliance bg queues? They mostly take 10-15 mins, while horde gets instant bg queue pops. Will warmane do something about this? Because sitting 15 mins in queue just to lose it is (alliance mostly losing) sooo lame.

2. May 21, 2016  
    Switch to Horde problem solved. Wont do that? fine enjoy your long queues.

But yeah faction imbalance is causing this, everyone rolls human for racial so you get long queues.

3. May 21, 2016  
    There is no faction imbalance,nor can warmane do anything about it,if you look at the info page the difference at any given time is 180 players here and there.
    It's simply that more alliance players queue for BGs than horde,hence the long queues.

4. May 21, 2016  
    That's what i meant sorry, more people queue bg as ally cos of the racial, general faction balance is about 50:50.

5. May 21, 2016  
    Whats up with alliance bg queues? They mostly take 10-15 mins, while horde gets instant bg queue pops. Will warmane do something about this? Because sitting 15 mins in queue just to lose it is (alliance mostly losing) sooo lame.
    How do you manage to lose BG on Alliance? Seriously, in last 5 days I haven't done a single Premade, and I lost maybe 3-4 BGs, capped all my alts and my main with ease... This day alone, we are winning since the morning no matter what pug group I role with...

I actually hoped that now, the new gear is out, more ppl would play BG and horde will make better opponent, but it's gone from bad to worse... Hardly any BG is a challenge...
    Edited: May 21, 2016

6. May 21, 2016  
    My guess is that due to horde losing all the time there are less players willing to queue. I got one char on each side and the difference in the win:loss ratio during the last 2 days (started again) is enormous.
    And most losses as alliance were due to horde premades.

Playing random BGs on horde side is infuriating, so my guess is that many horde players have given up on randomly joining BGs: They do premades, cap quickly and then stop queueing.

7. May 22, 2016  
    During the evening hours horde queues get really long, especially if you play in a premade.

8. May 23, 2016  
    During the evening hours horde queues get really long, especially if you play in a premade.
    Cause people on horde raid at this time.

9. May 23, 2016  
    Alliance mostly losing???
    WTF are you talking about?

10. May 23, 2016  
    One thing everybody needs to realize is that alliance losses as much as horde. No matter what side you're on,if you join alone there is a high chance the rest of the group will be full of lowbies, that you will have zero healers, that half will go afk, that you will run into a premade and so on. No, ally does NOT win more, perhaps they make more premades,perhaps they play more in general so it's easier to win and cap, but random vs random, the odds are the same and both sides cry equally, which side you will cry for mostly depends on which side is your main...

11. May 23, 2016  
    One thing everybody needs to realize is that alliance losses as much as horde. No matter what side you're on,if you join alone there is a high chance the rest of the group will be full of lowbies, that you will have zero healers, that half will go afk, that you will run into a premade and so on. No, ally does NOT win more, perhaps they make more premades,perhaps they play more in general so it's easier to win and cap, but random vs random, the odds are the same and both sides cry equally, which side you will cry for mostly depends on which side is your main...
    Factions aren't balanced, even in retail Alliance have highter winrate than the horde in EU and US, as you can see in wow-stats.com.
    Why should be balanced here?
    I rarely play on premade but win more than loses.

12. May 23, 2016  
    I think we might have made a mistake by saying the truth... Maybe we should start spreading the word that horde is way stronger, has instant ques, wins all the times without premade and so on... maybe we might encourage ppl to transfer there and get shorter ques on our side... :)

Let's all go back and edit all of our comments... :D

13. May 23, 2016  
    I think we might have made a mistake by saying the truth... Maybe we should start spreading the word that horde is way stronger, has instant ques, wins all the times without premade and so on... maybe we might encourage ppl to transfer there and get shorter ques on our side... :)

Let's all go back and edit all of our comments... :D
    If the pugs leave to the horde is a good way.

14. May 23, 2016  
    Factions aren't balanced, even in retail Alliance have highter winrate than the horde in EU and US, as you can see in wow-stats.com.
    Why should be balanced here?
    I rarely play on premade but win more than loses.
    Because firstly, this isn't retail. Secondly, just because you are not in a premade it doesn't mean nobody else is. If you get 5+ decently geared players in a bg, the chances are, it's a premade. People are overrating the alliance's win percent. As somebody who mostly plays ally, I see plenty of people complaining about 10-15-20 losses in a row. Even I lose a lot if I go alone on my dps. Yes, I lose, so somebody on horde must be winning. My point is, the odds depend on premades and luck to get into a group with them,or to get in with some badass healers who can carry even the worst dps, not on the random players alone.

15. May 23, 2016  
    Because firstly, this isn't retail. Secondly, just because you are not in a premade it doesn't mean nobody else is. If you get 5+ decently geared players in a bg, the chances are, it's a premade. People are overrating the alliance's win percent. As somebody who mostly plays ally, I see plenty of people complaining about 10-15-20 losses in a row. Even I lose a lot if I go alone on my dps. Yes, I lose, so somebody on horde must be winning. My point is, the odds depend on premades and luck to get into a group with them,or to get in with some badass healers who can carry even the worst dps, not on the random players alone.
    I play only alliance, but I saw people complaining about losing in the horde. I played about 1000 bgs in this realm with my diferent chars, enought to know what faction tend to dominate.

12 Last