1. May 6, 2016  
    So could anyone please give me a comprehensive explanation of your glyph choice? I'm still new to hunter class and I've been using glyph of kill shot, steady shot, serpent sting. But sometimes I see people doing way more dmg with chimera-serpent than me (like 20-30% more). Maybe it's worth to drop either kill shot or steady shot for chimera? Right now I have bis naxx gear. What would be better for my current gear and later when I start picking some ulduar pieces with armor pen?
    Hey, well I use glyphs of Kill Shot, Serpent Sting and Chimera Shot.
    Since Chimera Shot has a 10 sec cooldown and the glyph reduces it by 1 second, that means for 10 Chimera Shots you will get an extra one (at the cost of a GCD of course) therefore you can simply assume 10% damage increase on Chimera Shot, which you compare to a 10% damage increase on Steady Shot.

The glyph of Chimera Shot is definitely way better than Steady Shot. I will use my logs from a Naxxramas Patchwork fight as an example to prove that (using Chimera Shot Glyph):
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/l...9/?s=360&e=605
    As you can see here, even if you cut the combined damage of Chimera Shot and Chimera Shot - Serpent in half, a 10% damage increase on that combined damage would still be better than a 10% damage increase on Steady Shot.

As for the glyph of Kill Shot, it's definitely better than Steady Shot glyph BUT only at the moment! When you drop Arcane Shot from rotation it might be better to use Steady Shot glyph instead, but I suppose I'd need some math to confirm that statement.

Either way, SSting, KS and CS glyphs seem to be top for Naxx gear.

2. May 8, 2016  
    id rather trade ks for cs than ss because ss is your filler and used about 3-4 times til shots are up. its assuming arp is good enough for arcane to be dropped but honestly i would think it would be dropped at that point. cs shot gylph aint that useful in the long run since it just takes 1 sec off the shot you use alwasys instead of ss shot gylph that would potentially proc a crit shot and you use as filler and would benefit more for your dot. i maybe drunk but its sound logic right now at least. kill shot is decent because it takes alot more off than CS shot glyph. idc what is said but please roast me decent if you do xD.

3. May 8, 2016  
    CS glyph should be dropped, because you shouldn't be making full use of it anyways. I.e, if you stop casting any steady shot that would 'bleed over' to your CS cooldown then you are canceling steady shots too early. So what this means is that you're not always supposed to stop your Steadys to prioritize a chimera, and when you start doing this you quickly start dropping the mathematical 10% gain on CS. As such, I recommend StS/SS/KS glyphs with naxx/ulduar gear and Hawk/SS/StS with the BiS setup.

I realise that I wrote differently only 5 days ago (going to edit that now), but I was too stupid not to look at logs (and do the math) to realise this up until this morning :D In my defence, I did spend way more time figuring out the SV spec back during the Naxx days and have only started playing fulltime MM with the release of Ulduar. And I only really progress and learn new specs when I actually play them. So because of that I may also change my BiS list glyphs in the future. I can't know until I start playing with them :)
    Edited: May 8, 2016

4. May 20, 2016  
    Also why http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=45454 is bis? Isn't http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=40282 better? It has socket which can give you 16 more agility.

5. May 22, 2016  
    Also why http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=45454 is bis? Isn't http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=40282 better? It has socket which can give you 16 more agility.
    Values are accounting for stat modifiers.

Frost-Bound Chain Bracers
    +3 INT
    +13 Hit
    +55 AP

Slime Stream Bands
    +21 AGI

Not only does +55 AP on its own provide a greater DPS gain than +21 AGI in this case, but using the absolute BiS list in the OP will land you two rating below the hit cap, which means that the +13 extra hit you get from F-B Chain Bracers will matter a lot more than if it was excess hit rating.

6. May 23, 2016  
    stat priority is hit 8% - agility - crit - haste?
    what about sockets? better 16 agiliry or 34 attack power? (lordaeron)
    16 agility give u 16 attack power 1:1... so mb 34ap more important? or no?
    Edited: May 23, 2016

7. May 23, 2016  
    stat priority is hit 8% - agility - crit - haste?
    what about sockets? better 16 agiliry or 34 attack power? (lordaeron)
    16 agility give u 16 attack power 1:1... so mb 34ap more important? or no?
    It's 16 agility vs. 32 attack power, not 34. Agility carries a value of greater than 2 attack power, so in any given situation +16 agility is going to be better than +32 attack power. Always gem agility :)

8. May 24, 2016  
    best glyphs are SS/SpS/KS. gemming arp makes only sense if u need 2-3 gem slots to softcap. u wont be able to reach hardcap in ulduar. Arcane shot should be dropped at around 400 arp (passively)

btw skadi, at thaddius, you should refresh your SpS after u get the polarization.
    Edited: May 24, 2016

9. May 25, 2016  
    best glyphs are SS/SpS/KS. gemming arp makes only sense if u need 2-3 gem slots to softcap. u wont be able to reach hardcap in ulduar. Arcane shot should be dropped at around 400 arp (passively)

btw skadi, at thaddius, you should refresh your SpS after u get the polarization.
    Not to sound like a dick, but you just repeated what has already been said in this thread. :P Except the Thaddius part, of course. But you're not wrong. And it's also worth to point out that you should avoid blanket stating something like 'arcane shot should be dropped around 400 arp'. If you have 400 arp (and you're not doing bull**** like gemming it fully) with Ulduar level gear then it is more likely than not that you shouldn't be using Arcane Shot in your shot priority, but you can drop it before 400 arp, which is why it's important for people to go and find out for themselves when they can actually drop it and see a DPS gain. As DarkenedHue wrote earlier, ARP does not exist in a vacuum, and as such people will find that the threshold where replacing any Arcanes with Steadys is an individual, and many times unique one.

10. May 27, 2016  
    Best glyphs even Ulduar are:KS,Steady Shot,Serpent Sting.For Ulduar u need soft cap armor penetration which means arm penetr trinket + 150-200 arm penetr with gear(without gemming and food).Also i preffer this build for naxx/semi ulduar gear: http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#cxbZceVsRhzGIoguAox . U can remove one point from trueshot aura(For 25 man raid when u have other MM hunter) and focused aim for IHM.What this build give ? Damage.Thats what u need as MM.Sorry for my bad english,this is my tips for MM Hunter for Lordaeron. :)
    150 - 200 armor penetration is not soft cap armor penetration, and it is by far not enough either. Armor penetration carries a greater value than haste, but a lesser value than crit all throughout Ulduar (so from the point of being BiS Naxx to BiS Ulduar this will always remain the same). Once you're hitting BiS gear you should be having at least 375+ armor penetration, at which point you're ready to drop imp. arcane shot. I agree on the glyphs though. Initially I recommended the Hawk Glyph but KS one edges it out slightly.

And finally, regarding your spec, it is slightly off. This is what I currently recommend: http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#cxbZzeVsRhzGIsguVox00b if you're at 4.5k+ GS and have somewhere around 250 ARP. If you have less than that, swap Imp. Barrage points to Imp. Steady Shot. And even though you can argue that Survival Instincts will give you less damage output (it won't, especially when you are still using Arcane Shot), the 4% damage reduction makes it a given pick imo.

Your english is fine by the way, don't worry too much. :)

11. May 28, 2016  
    What about using glyph of chimera shot with t8 2 piece bonus? Still not worth it? 10% damage increase to serpent sting should translate into 10% damage increase to chimera-serpent.

12. May 28, 2016  
    735 ArPen w/ Mjolnir, or 780 w/ Grim Toll. In other words, 168 more ArPen form gear. I will use this build for now: http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#cxbZceVsRhzGIoghiox00b . Remove Hit points for IB,or remove TSA for Silencing shot.Cheers !
    I recommend that you pick Silencing shot over an extra point in Imp. Steady Shot. If you check logs or a spreadsheet you will find that having Silencing Shot in your rotation will yield more DPS than an extra point Imp. Steady Shot. This becomes even more true as you gain more ARP and better ranged weapons.

What about using glyph of chimera shot with t8 2 piece bonus? Still not worth it? 10% damage increase to serpent sting should translate into 10% damage increase to chimera-serpent.
    No - and the reason behind this is because if you clip your Steady Shots properly you will never (unless it is a very movement intensive fight) use the CS glyph to its maximum potential. This is because if you have a 9 second CD on your CS you will have to cancel casting (also referred to as 'clipping') Steady Shots in order to always use the CS once its up. The lost damage from these cancelled Steady Shots will be greater than the increased damage you would see from CS with its 1 second reduced cooldown. Especially if you take into consideration that you can use the SS Glyph as well.

It's also worth to consider the aspect of delay (both including server latency and human response time), and the fact that unless it is a tank and spank fight you may sometimes find yourself preoccupied doing something else for a split second - which, by the way, is all it takes to render the CS glyph completely useless. For every .1 second past 9 seconds you spend not casting your CS there is a 1% damage lost from the glyphs potential. So if you cast your CS 9.2 seconds after your former one, you've essentially reduced the glyphs value from 10% to 8% momentarily.

First ... 234