1. >522 PVE items in marketplace?

does anybody know if or when we can buy PVE Items (SOO ? ) > ilvl 522 in market place for coins ?

2. Too lazy to get them by playing the game?

3. no, but for single items like weapons it gets a nice ilvl + dmg boost so you can attend raids with minimum ilvl + dmg requirement

4. no, but for single items like weapons it gets a nice ilvl + dmg boost so you can attend raids with minimum ilvl + dmg requirement
    So you are basically too lazy to get them by playing.

5. why are people so annoying here? :D i asked if there will be items in marketplace and not

"hey, is here a kiddie who could judge and annoy me a little please? i am bored"

6. Also I am interested to know when they will be introduced to the market the new pieces prideful and 522+.
    If I want to spend some money to equip my pg are just my business.

7. So you basically encourage less donations for staff while you play for free ,so they should work for your pleasure for free as well.
    So you are basically to lazy to earn the money to support them ,yet you whine about donors wanting to donate.
    And then we all whine again about lack of content together.
    Basically.

8. Why people keep asking this... If warmane releases 522+ gear on marketplace RIGHT NOW, people that donate would have a really unfair advantage over everyone. And because of that people will quit, no one likes pay-2-win.

9. This feature exists on all warmane server. If you do not like it you go play on retail.
    If there was any advantage you can explain to me why I should spend my money?
    It is thanks to people like me that you can write your bull**** on this forum.
    Edited: April 28, 2016

10. Good question indeed, too bad there won't be an answer to it any time soon.

11. pfff not playing till they release all soo gear :D PAY2WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

12. I like pay to win too^^ :D. Realease this asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. I submitted a help desk ticket, and they stated it would be added "very soon", and to keep checking.

Warmane has always released the new gear onto the donation shop around the same time it was available on the server, they just haven't gotten to it yet.

It has absolutely nothing to do with donor-bashers complaining about it, it never has. It's always been released despite the fact that there have always been people whining about it.

It's ironic anyways, the big free server that reigned for years before Warmane came around allowed people to donate for items that were far more powerful than anything in game. Those that are whining here should be thankful you can only donate for in-game gear, instead of being ignorant.

14. Why people keep asking this... If warmane releases 522+ gear on marketplace RIGHT NOW, people that donate would have a really unfair advantage over everyone. And because of that people will quit, no one likes pay-2-win.
    THAT IS WHY people donate. NO ONE will quit, its been like that for years, what are you talking about?

15. Donations are essential to the survival of private servers. The purists of the game would do well to put their soul in peace.

12 Last