1. Did they say when Prideful gear would be available on the donation shop?

Did they say when Prideful gear would be available on the donation shop?

2. Yawn, here we go again...

Prideful needs to be on the donor shop, they keep the server running.

3. Warmane have a very bad marketing skill.

4. give at least 3 months for people to get at least half of prideful gear and maybe then you can think of putting prideful in coin shop

5. why?, this is the best time to make money, in three month i wouldn't be interested in buying anything.

6. because you would have unfair advantage/head start in arena and rbg over anyone else and get the ratings and achievements you dont deserve

7. This is why they won't put it in right away but I really doubt they will wait 3 months for it

8. I'd hope like 10 weeks at least

9. I'd hope like 10 weeks at least
    I'd just like to know. It's their server and they can do what they want, but people need information to make their gearing plans.

10. give at least 3 months for people to get at least half of prideful gear and maybe then you can think of putting prideful in coin shop
    Lmao the envy... its bad for you;P

3 months eh? Why would they put it in 3 months, I wouldn't buy it then I'd had it farmed.

11. I submitted a help desk ticket, and they stated it would be added "very soon", and to keep checking.

Warmane has always released the new gear onto the donation shop around the same time it was available on the server, they just haven't gotten to it yet.

It has absolutely nothing to do with donor-bashers complaining about it, it never has. It's always been released despite the fact that there have always been people whining about it.

It's ironic anyways, the big free server that reigned for years before Warmane came around allowed people to donate for items that were far more powerful than anything in game. Those that are whining here should be thankful you can only donate for in-game gear, instead of being ignorant.
    Edited: April 29, 2016

12. that's stupid, I'm fine with adding prideful gear to the shop but not NOW. It's not yet obtainable ingame, so it would be like releasing 550 gear when we still had grievous. PVP would be ruined.

13. that's stupid, I'm fine with adding prideful gear to the shop but not NOW. It's not yet obtainable ingame, so it would be like releasing 550 gear when we still had grievous. PVP would be ruined.
    Not permanently, we've been through this before. There will be a period when things are really imbalanced but it will decline over time. And all those bug fixes we've been seeing lately? They are paid for by people buying gear.

14. that's stupid, I'm fine with adding prideful gear to the shop but not NOW. It's not yet obtainable ingame, so it would be like releasing 550 gear when we still had grievous. PVP would be ruined.
    It is obtainable in game, and its been like this for years, PvP wont be ruined, stop crying on every thread.

12 Last