1. Actually ali had WG for the first weeks, making horde unable to buy jwcl desings etc., but thats not really the point. Team´s inability to spawn 1 vendor is, well...very unepleasant surprise.

2. Actually ali had WG for the first weeks, making horde unable to buy jwcl desings etc., but thats not really the point. Team´s inability to spawn 1 vendor is, well...very unepleasant surprise.
    Nono that's where you got it wrong, Hordes had the control in Wintergrasp. If you play here since that very moment than you should know it damn well.

3. I´ve been playing here since the beginning yes, and i remember it quite well. Some of the topics made regarding that issue
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ht=Wintergrasp . But again, this is not the point.

4. I´ve been playing here since the beginning yes, and i remember it quite well. Some of the topics made regarding that issue
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ht=Wintergrasp . But again, this is not the point.
    I get your point tho, planning this for months and then it still turns out to fail at alot of aspects.

5. I aint wanna be offensive and im grateful for the work that warmane puts into us and the server, but u delayed my brutal glad for 1 week cuz u said u wanted to implement furious gear. now i transferred horde and can only buy the lousy trinket. what is this yall?

6. First of all, Alliance had WG for ages (i know, because i faction changed to alliance at that time).

Second of all, it doesn't matter. The point is that it is NOT fixed for Horde and the season has begun. And some people are running around with several furious pieces, while others are unable to buy them.

7. No you are mistaken, hordes had the first control in wintergrasp. Stop making up stories.

8. Whats the point of who got the wg first?
    So if horde had a wg they wont have a furious for a 1month? ;x

9. Whats the point of who got the wg first?
    So if horde had a wg they wont have a furious for a 1month? ;x
    Sounds fair to me.

10. yo just fix this, if u can shut down the server multiple times for adjusting ulduar bosses u can do a quick fix to enable the gear

Vendor on my DK (A)

Vendor on my Pala (H)

11. Malaco being PvP Administrator isn't really working out so well...

12. Also, where did the turning of honor into gold go? Something really needs to be done to the communication.

13. yo i swear cant the staff take 5mins of their time to put furious offparts on horde side? thx

14. ty for fix warmane we appreciate it

First 12