1. I was told that people who donated didn't have to sit in Que. Is this true?

I was told that people who donated didn't have to sit in Que. Is this true?

2. I was told that people who donated didn't have to sit in Que. Is this true?
    This is true! :D

3. I was told that people who donated didn't have to sit in Que. Is this true?
    But you have to atleast spend 5 of the coins on a item/mounts ... etc (I think)

4. But you have to atleast spend 5 of the coins on a item/mounts ... etc (I think)
    thats 5 coins PER MONTH. its basically a wow subscription. lesss quality so u give them less money.. but its basically like paying for a wow subscription. rip. people think 5 coins lifetime skip. wrong. 5 coins every month lmao!

5. thats 5 coins PER MONTH. its basically a wow subscription. lesss quality so u give them less money.. but its basically like paying for a wow subscription. rip. people think 5 coins lifetime skip. wrong. 5 coins every month lmao!
    Forgot to tell that, thx for correcting me:), but atleast this wow is better then what blizzard got :)

6. All of yall *****ing are sad. If a few dollars is too much to keep a quality server with an outstanding population alive, you must be dirt poor.

7. All of yall *****ing are sad. If a few dollars is too much to keep a quality server with an outstanding population alive, you must be dirt poor.
    LOL!!!

I'm not laughing because I think you're being rude, I'm laughing because everything you just said is so true.

8. LOL!!!

I'm not laughing because I think you're being rude, I'm laughing because everything you just said is so true.
    Many people aren't willing to pay for anything if they believe they deserve it for "free" , although for a minority of players here a 10 Euro donation is equal to two days pay, so for the latter it is understandable.

Donations pay for the server, if you are complaining about not getting a queue skip because you are either unwilling or unable to donate, well tough ****.

9. Many people aren't willing to pay for anything if they believe they deserve it for "free" , although for a minority of players here a 10 Euro donation is equal to two days pay, so for the latter it is understandable.

Donations pay for the server, if you are complaining about not getting a queue skip because you are either unwilling or unable to donate, well tough ****.
    Um okay? Not sure what you're point here is other then pointing out the obvious. I know times can be tough, not saying it isn't, but if someone simply doesn't have the money to donate.... enjoy the queue is all I got to say about that, but even I've heard it before in Gchat or on Teamspeak. A few guildies the other week we're complaining about having to pay to skip the queue just so they could make raid times. I didn't saying anything to them about their complaining as I am/was the new guy in the guild, but all I could do was laugh it off and leave TeamSpeak as I didn't care to be rude to a bunch of people I just met.

My point being is, if you're that deticated to clearing content and showing up on raid on time and you're having fun while you're then, then 10 Euro's shouldn't be to high of a price to play especially if you know that that money is going to a staff that's working their tails off to try and bring you that content and to pay and keep their servers up.

Sounds legit to me.

10. i donate 10$ for this great server.
    i have no queue and its a sign of gratitude for the staff.
    Sorry for all poor people, maybe go to work.

11. Do you really need to spend the coins? Can't you just donate and continue playing as normal?

12. Do you really need to spend the coins? Can't you just donate and continue playing as normal?
    You have to spend the coins on an item or service on a Lordaeron character, yes. It's the way to control both when the 30 days end as well as who's making donations intended for Lordaeron.

13. All of yall *****ing are sad. If a few dollars is too much to keep a quality server with an outstanding population alive, you must be dirt poor.
    This is me. Unemployed and I need every penny I earn. When I get a decent job I will donate every month, but right now I cant. Warmane deserves big respect and donations for they hard work.

14. $10 is a bit too much, but I guess they don't want everyone to become donators because queues will become a thing for those who pay as well.

My actual problem is that I don't' want to transfer a penny in Lordaeron, as would be against everything I stand for in my playthrough here. But I guess I can just destroy the mounts I buy with coins, [s]or they could, you know, release a separate fee altogether[/s].

15. A friend gave me 5 coins so i could skip queue and i spent those 5 coins on a Pet, but here i am ....

http://i.imgur.com/HcBWwuu.png

Side note: I spent it 3 days ago..

12 Last