1. May 4, 2016  
    no they just killed it first day in when it was ezmode then the devs like we can't have this lets buff!!11!!1 then the N/A guilds who raid later or next day missed out on the free loot train.
    yo bro what u smoking i want some as well ))

2. May 4, 2016  
    yo bro what u smoking i want some as well ))
    u really gonna say that tuesdays version or ulduar is compareable to friday or later Ulduar?. lol?.

3. May 4, 2016  
    Thorim same, freya same, mimiron same, vezax(+5mln hp WOOOOW takes 30 sec more to kill xd) , yogg same rest of bosses i have no idea but they dont really matter anyway

4. May 4, 2016  
    If it is hard for the best guild (s) what about guilds with worse ppl (they are good but dont have time to play 24/7)... they are forgotten on this server ? UD has hd modes - challenges right for the best of us so why is normal modes so buffed? I am dissapointed right now and i hope you will start to think about the biggest population of the server and it is not 12k of the best players.

5. May 4, 2016  
    If it is hard for the best guild (s) what about guilds with worse ppl (they are good but dont have time to play 24/7)... they are forgotten on this server ? UD has hd modes - challenges right for the best of us so why is normal modes so buffed? I am dissapointed right now and i hope you will start to think about the biggest population of the server and it is not 12k of the best players.
    First I want to say I undersand your point of view However, I have to ask... Why you chose the "HARDCORE" server Lordaeron when you dont have time to play "24/7" and didnt choose some of the more casual servers like deathwing? answer that

6. May 4, 2016  
    pugs clear nax on horde-.-

you guys FAIL SO HARD in seeing the beauty of this realm, its returning all those lost feelings of community and achievement. raids and gear actualy MEAN something now and peopel are working HARD together to overcome the difficulties.. Emalon was a mistake on their part but they fix it quickly dont you worry.

The idea is perfect the execution could be better, but its not easy to fine tune everything without having the ability to test it thoroughly so its normal first few weeks of contentn to be bumpy still give the guys some credit. Nax was pretty good in terms of difficulty, and if guilds clear ulduar25/10 in first day of release it cant be that hard comeon...(Just for reference first week of nax most guilds couldnt kill a single boss, in ulduar most guilds are half way in at least)
    Edited: May 4, 2016

7. May 4, 2016  
    Most of the people who came on Lordearon came by nostalgia and not for a hardcore overbuffed game. The game is too much modified.

If this continues, Boss will have HP of Cataclysm

- They deleted legacy stuff
    - They deleted gems on NPC emblem and honor
    - They modified diverse mecanic of the game
    - I read that they were going to delete Legendary weapons after too...

And next time ? Delete token on NPC emblem ? Delete trashloot of raid because it's simple to farm ? LK 25hm 300M HP ? Without buff 30% ? Go Vanilla ?

I hate more and more this modified game and I am not the only one

8. May 4, 2016  
    sounds like l2p issue to me... most people should learn to read "hardcore" and go play deathwing

There really is ntohing to cry about, because of people like you blizzard destroyed WOW. Now we have chance to play finaly some challenging content and Warmane is doing their best to provide it to us and you cry.

*Do you even know how many threads were created first day of ulduar that it was too easy?*

9. May 4, 2016  

so you cba to improve and achieve something but you joined lordaeron knowning whats up instead of playing on deathwing/ragnaros???

i really hope they keep it this way

10. May 4, 2016  
    @gad777x

Well i will answer you, first of all where was written that lordearon bosses will be buffed insane? I spent leveling char 2 months then doing hcs and then when finally comes raiding i hit in brick wall of difficulty. And i assure you that there are 80% of player same as me leveling now hoping for good scripting, great population and some raiding. And when they come at moment of raiding they will just quit because of stupid buffing (i really dont get buffs in normal mode, there are hard mods and buff them as you want). If on main page was written "lordearon realm with hard buffed bosses" or some message in-game i would get it, but there are no informations with buffs, and only in-game saying most complete wotlk realm. Get it now why people are complaining? And i would rather kill myself then play on deathwing, all guys with bis gears bought with coins and asking for normal raids 6k+ gs.

11. May 4, 2016  
    what is overbuffed? ... so many guilds cleared more than half ulduar in first week How long u think it took on retail? ;]]]

I think what youre trying to say is " Hi guys, I have like half nax half heroic gear, i went into ulduar first week of release with a pug and we killed only 1 boss i was hoping we could clear it quickly in under 3 hours , but overbuffed so i cant get full ulduar gear in 3 hours and i have real life... plz nerf" (Tell me am I wrong?) If i am give me specific example of something overbuffed that you struggle with and I will tell you what youre doing wrong if I can.

thats the MAIN problem of all people crying, they want to get the loot but you miss the whole point of the game is to progress with guildmates and overcome difficulties, loot is just a bonus that comes with time...

If you want to do ulduar first you need to get bis gear from nax its simple.

12. May 4, 2016  
    This thread...

Listen, first of all we're using 3.3.5a talents which would make unbuffed content extremely easy. An unbuffed Naxx for example would be NO HARDER than a heroic dungeon.

I don't understand why everyone is expecting to clear a newly released, 4month-long content on their first day? This is how it's supposed to be. Look, there's better guilds and then there's worse guilds, so yeah the better ones will clear them anyway, but as a member of a worse guild you should think "hey, why the **** can they clear this content on first day and we can't? wtf?" think about what you can improve. The top tier guilds are not able to clear content because 'magic' but because they know their ****. And if you don't, then you shouldn't be able to clear it, it's simple, these raids are possible to do only for the best people, but if you're not good, instead of saying "hi im noob but i want to clear on first day pls help" why not improve somehow?

Thing is, if they released raids unbuffed, 80% of the guilds would steamroll through them (or in case of Naxx, 100% of the guilds) while trolling on TS, uploading memes, hurr-durr'ing and stuff. And then what? What? Exactly, farm for 4 months.
    So why not make it so it will take you time to clear these raids, and in the process you and your other guild members improve and gain experience? If you claer everything on first day because it's unbuffed you will never improve.

13. May 4, 2016  
    Yes, they cleared it before the buff. And it's not because core guilds can actually do that tha the buff is legit. You don't get it at all, server have to be designed for the 12k+ players, not only for the small percent.

Yeah, and when ICC comes out, you'll need to do ToC. To do ToC, you'll need to do Ulduar. And to do Ulduar, you'll need to do Naxxramas. And to do Naxxramas... well you get it (i hope, don't disappoint me). Content is release, adjustments must be done, that's how it works on retail. Stop being an elitist guy who doesn't want other people than HIMSELF clear some of the raid.

I understand some part of the content must be hard, but why buffing the normal mode ? Hardmode should be the real challenge for the progress guilds out there. Warmane is doing it completly wrong, and once they will get it, we will make a huge step.
    next time read what server you are going to play on and stop crying whole nh content has been claered in 10man bi several guilds in first week of release already.

maybe you just need to improve?

14. May 4, 2016  
    I think 10man is rly hard at the moment, after 185% buff.

We try do hodir 10 yesterday and he hit me to 33K meele swing to bear (55K hp).
    Or Mimiron - Tank get Meele swing 22K + Plazma blast 25K = IK style.

15. May 4, 2016  
    Or Mimiron - Tank get Meele swing 22K + Plazma blast 25K = IK style.
    This is a bug, there shouldnt be autoattacks during the blast.

First 12345 ... Last