1. May 4, 2016  
    Honestly I'm waiting to see some of these Top 3 guild videos of their kills...Word in teamspeak is that some are using bugs that totally negate mechanics that bug encounters....Cmon son a core of 25 of the top flight guilds and never any fraps'd videos uploaded to youtube for at least memories nvm e-peen stroke? what do you have to hide?. Lets see your supposed ez clears and its fine for the rest of the guilds, lets see how you killed bosses without doing the above which i know they exist because i seen it with my own eyes and is expected on a new server with bugs and ways to bug bosses.
    The conspiracy is strong with this one.

2. May 5, 2016  
    Its not a conspiracy when i've seen bosses bug and do nothing till i move them and then they get killed. but cheaa kinda odd nobody uploads anything. Especially when saphiron was hard months ago untill people learned early that they can put him in a position where the blizzards dont hit and make it joke mode. Stop calling overly tuned bosses ezmode unless your gonna show your kills---done talking about it show evidence of your legit kills or u really shouldn't go on about they are fine. AS of now im sure lot of the even legit kills they are stacking DK's and warlocks for the stupid dmg they do. Not every guild stacks or wants to sit people for lolnormal modes..I can see raid compin for HM's but normals thats derpy.
    Edited: May 5, 2016

3. May 5, 2016  
    Have any1 tried Kologarn this week? Our tanks got one shot randomly every now and then and it made encounter so hard and derpy... Feels like Overhead Smash while applying Crush Armor sometimes deals double damage.

4. May 5, 2016  
    Have any1 tried Kologarn this week? Our tanks got one shot randomly every now and then and it made encounter so hard and derpy... Feels like Overhead Smash while applying Crush Armor sometimes deals double damage.
    Yep, We did it yesterday.

With 3x druid in raid and full DPS to body + switch Right hand.
    But like you say "random IK style".

5. May 5, 2016  
    Yep, We did it yesterday.

With 3x druid in raid and full DPS to body + switch Right hand.
    But like you say "random IK style".
    Bleh, last week we one ( or two i dont remember ) shotted it with usual tactic ( right hand, body, repeat, left hand when it's low ). Hope they will do something with that one shotting

6. May 5, 2016  
    terrorstorma guilds where monitored by GM's while release. Im sorry no bug abusing over here

7. May 5, 2016  
    The issue with Kologarn is his auto attack after Crush armor, yesterday I literally took -45k in 0.03s (it was hilarious). But we managed to kill him with a cooldown rotation and a bit of luck.

Oh and btw, we had the same issue on Mimiron with Plasma Blast + auto attack
    Edited: May 5, 2016

8. May 5, 2016  
    There is currently an issue where Kologarn can sometimes melee swing and cast Overhead Smash in the same moment. This has been adjusted and will be fixed on live by the next update tomorrow morning. The same goes for the issue where Mimiron attacks during Plasma Blast.

9. May 5, 2016  
    Devs need to understand that Ulduar in retail was tuned pretty well to the patch it was on.

3.3.5 talents and DPS increase should be compensated by 50-75% buff not 185-250% buff. The current content is literally unkillable by even full BiS Ulduar25 geared players if they existed.

I know you are not doing any testing on the buffs you are throwing at these bosses, you're just throwing arbitrary multipliers at the bosses until people complain that it is unkillable (VoA25 for example). Buff content by a modest amount, 50-75%, and if it needs to be buffed beyond that get feedback from guilds.

We understand that you want this to be a 'hardcore' realm but in WOTLK there were ways to make bosses hardcore... aka Hardmodes in Ulduar or Heroic TOC/ICC. Make things like Naxx/Maly/OS more buffed than normal but seriously tune back Ulduar/ToC/ICC because the hardmodes in those raids were already hard enough on retail for the majority of the population to be unable to kill the bosses.

HERE IS THE BOTTOM LINE:
    1) Normal modes should be 100% killable by a flexible raid composition in ~4100 gearscore (aka not NEEDING a specific comp for every 10 man).
    2) Hardmodes should be very difficult to do in Naxx25 BiS gear but still doable. Once you gather a fair amount of gear from Uld25 hardmodes shouldn't be smashing your head against a wall, it should be a matter of coordination not a matter of needing to pull 13,000 DPS per person or avoiding getting hit for 95% of your max HP and needing a defensive cooldown for every auto attack.

+1 for this guy

10. May 5, 2016  
    true Francoporto42... its not ulduar as we know it now, it was beautiful raid with a lot of mechanics (still a lot of them bugged), here, they completle fu***ed it up, its everything about the pile of luck and not about skill, hc modes are unkillable even with toc gear... we have stopped trying it in this form like it is now, its the pain and the enjoyment of UD is now 0, zero, nothing...ty warmane

11. May 5, 2016  
    Yeah, The staff did not include that we were not there for the hardcore but by nostalgia. We are here to begin again the extension buy they don't understand.

12. May 5, 2016  
    Devs need to understand that Ulduar in retail was tuned pretty well to the patch it was on.

3.3.5 talents and DPS increase should be compensated by 50-75% buff not 185-250% buff. The current content is literally unkillable by even full BiS Ulduar25 geared players if they existed.

I know you are not doing any testing on the buffs you are throwing at these bosses, you're just throwing arbitrary multipliers at the bosses until people complain that it is unkillable (VoA25 for example). Buff content by a modest amount, 50-75%, and if it needs to be buffed beyond that get feedback from guilds.

We understand that you want this to be a 'hardcore' realm but in WOTLK there were ways to make bosses hardcore... aka Hardmodes in Ulduar or Heroic TOC/ICC. Make things like Naxx/Maly/OS more buffed than normal but seriously tune back Ulduar/ToC/ICC because the hardmodes in those raids were already hard enough on retail for the majority of the population to be unable to kill the bosses.

HERE IS THE BOTTOM LINE:
    1) Normal modes should be 100% killable by a flexible raid composition in ~4100 gearscore (aka not NEEDING a specific comp for every 10 man).
    2) Hardmodes should be very difficult to do in Naxx25 BiS gear but still doable. Once you gather a fair amount of gear from Uld25 hardmodes shouldn't be smashing your head against a wall, it should be a matter of coordination not a matter of needing to pull 13,000 DPS per person or avoiding getting hit for 95% of your max HP and needing a defensive cooldown for every auto attack.
    Totally agreed !

13. May 5, 2016  
    yes if this was a new raid to which people didnt knwo tactics , however 8y old game everyone knows what to do these requirements should be pushed further )

14. May 5, 2016  
    yes if this was a new raid to which people didnt knwo tactics , however 8y old game everyone knows what to do these requirements should be pushed further )
    The "this is X years old game" argument is kind of invalid since the content has only been relevant to a big portion of the players for the time it was done on retail.

Personally I've only done the raid on retail so I don't really remember all the tactics etc.

15. May 5, 2016  

First ... 3456 Last