1. Ulduar 10

Wondering about first impressions of the raid on this server? I know it says it is fully scripted and see people are clearing it, however are there any bugs or inaccurate mechanics people are having problems with? I am leveling here and I was just curious :)

2. Everything except Thorim can be done on normal mode.

3. how to pass thorim

Everything except Thorim can be done on normal mode.
    please enlighten me, how did guilds get passed thorim? hugely bugged encounter with a 5 min enrage, that is supposed to reset in phase 2, but never resets and continues, making it a 2 minute enrage timer. How the **** do you beat that...

4. Guilds that were first to the punch killed thorim before they patched some other bosses, and broke thorim.

5. please enlighten me, how did guilds get passed thorim? hugely bugged encounter with a 5 min enrage, that is supposed to reset in phase 2, but never resets and continues, making it a 2 minute enrage timer. How the **** do you beat that...
    My guild just killed 10 man Thorim after dealing with his bugged enrage yesterday. It was fixed, but his loot chest bugged meaning...

6. Thorim's berserker timers has been corrected and is now live :)

7. Thorim's berserker timers has been corrected and is now live :)
    Thank you!

8. thanks, but his loot chest still bugs

9. Does anyone know if the loot has been fixed?

10. May 1, 2016  
    fights bugged worse now Rip. stillb ugged. chain lihgtning hits way too hard. Good job, rip wtf.

11. May 1, 2016  
    its supposed to hit hard u have to avoid it XDDD

12. May 1, 2016  
    its supposed to hit hard u have to avoid it XDDD
    Something was changed recently on Thorim (at least on 25), unless you think a a single jump from his chain lightning should one shot people.

13. May 1, 2016  

14. May 1, 2016  

15. May 2, 2016  
    Someone killed XT in HM ?
    XT HM with 22mil hp? srsly?

And what about Hodir, with un avoidable deep freeze?

And what about with Iron Council? Stormcaller Brundir casts cant be interrupted, he often stays in rune of power, so players cant use that fight mechanic (cuz he hits melee 40k+ which is completely wrong), he is not kitable, to tank cant move him from rune of power, just no way.

I just cant understand this. Bosses do unreliable damage, while half of boss meckanichs literally does not work. And devs already buffed them...

The only bosses, which are nealry perfect and retail like (despite buffs) are Cologarn and Freya.

What the point of such overbuffing dungeon which have hardmodes?

123 ... Last