1. Trying out WoW

Hiie everyone ^^ Lixxy from Singapore here :))) I'm looking for a nice community/guild that i can join and some help with installing the client on my computer(i'm not good with guy stuff).. there's a couple of expansions for wotlk on the download page; which should i click?(i'm looking to join the ragneros server)

2. Hi there. The only difference between the two WotLK downloads is that the one that isn't listed as (old) has some updated models from WoW's current expansion; in other words, the differences are purely cosmetic and either one will allow you to play the game just fine. All you need to do is download, launch the game, and sign in with your username and password (don't use your email). Some of Ragnaros's guilds can be found here.

3. It's worth noting that new models will cost more memory usage and might cause crashes on highly populated area, one being notorious in Lordaeron is Dalaran. There is a method to remove the 2 GB cap to prevent these crashes found in the forum

Some hairstyles might not work, so if you have error in creating character, use different one. Draenei and Blood Elves still use their original model in WoTLK client