1. I think he didnt count the value of a character. He sold his character, but still is a looser lol. Average time to get lvl 80 is like 5 days, and in 5 days most of the people can get a lot more than 25 euros doing their job. If anyone need some spare coins so desperately, its their choice.
    For real he's either smoking rocks and needed a quick hit or something. these spammer leveling services i see in chat sometimes want 20 euros for just 1-20...So i have no clue why he would list a level 80 for 25 euros lol....time invested getting to 80 from even 55 start zone is way more than 25 euros....thats what a week and a half leveling for a measly 25 euros...

2. I think he didnt count the value of a character. He sold his character, but still is a looser lol. Average time to get lvl 80 is like 5 days, and in 5 days most of the people can get a lot more than 25 euros doing their job. If anyone need some spare coins so desperately, its their choice.
    List of minimum wages by country
    Edited: April 29, 2016

3. I think he didnt count the value of a character. He sold his character, but still is a looser lol. Average time to get lvl 80 is like 5 days, and in 5 days most of the people can get a lot more than 25 euros doing their job. If anyone need some spare coins so desperately, its their choice.
    There is no way in hell 5 days is the average. 5 days is what people who burn through levels quickly get, the average player doesn't know all the best ways to level or already has 4 80s and working on their 5th.

4. You can check one of my characters in sale, Paladin - Movember, level 80 in 5 days + some time spent in level 80, not much tho. I consider myself as a average player, I spent some time afk and doing unnecessary things as well. I know a lot of quests from memory, but not even nearly enough for a perfect path to lvl 80. Only time I was leveling in x1 realm was when I played on Blizzard realms and it was a long time ago and I did mostly dungeons to get max level.
    Paladins as a class also is an indicators, it is easier to level a paladin than priest or druid for example.

5. May 1, 2016  
    So does multi boxing require you to log into multiple accounts? So a 5 man team requires 5 accounts on at once?

6. May 1, 2016  
    you all flame multiboxing but no one care about worse thing: power leveling...
    didn't you wonder what lvl 80 is doing for example in Westfall? he simply follow other char, not in group, and kill everything that char "tag"... most time not even doing quests...

I'm seeing it more and more since trade is on...

7. May 1, 2016  
    Multiboxing is quite hard tbh at latere levels,ganking and so on.Not to mention it really really takes time.

8. May 2, 2016  
    ?? I started here 2 weeks ago and I already have a 71 DK, 60 Paladin, 42 Priest.(19 rogue semi twink, level 10-12 Hunter/Warrior) as well).. Now i no thats not even 1 80 but If i wouldn't of leveld those alts i would have easily been level 80 in less then 2 weeks and I'm not even good at this game.... People are so lazy that less then 2 weeks invested is considered alot? Lmao
    Your 2 weeks has no value, it's all about /played. Pics or didn't happen.

9. May 2, 2016  
    All that he said wasnt taht hard,lv 12 twink>4 hours.
    Dk>55>71>2 days
    60 pala>4 days
    42 priest >2 days
    19 rogue>few hours.

.But not a single 80.
    When you level 5 people to 80 lemme know,.Until then GG.

10. May 2, 2016  
    People do often overestimate multiboxers ability to level. It takes a long ****ing time compared to lvling 1 char.. anyone who gets through that **** deserves what they get when they're done; a 5-15 man murder train

source: i have 10+ max level chars on retail and i have multiboxed on private servers before

11. May 2, 2016  
    Also, people who are counting the coins for sold characters as "profit" are forgetting that you cannot pay your rent in warmane coins, or buy food from it. Best case scenario you got a ton of coins to buy items/mounts with.

Sure, you might be able to sell some warmane coins somewhere for less than the "official" price. But come on, you are not seriously making big bucks from that xD

12. May 2, 2016  
    But come on, you are not seriously making big bucks from that xD
    China over the horizont

13. May 2, 2016  
    did not increase the amount of players, but prohibit players with Multibox. They are the cause of fill and bring to server lag

14. May 2, 2016  
    you all flame multiboxing but no one care about worse thing: power leveling...
    didn't you wonder what lvl 80 is doing for example in Westfall? he simply follow other char, not in group, and kill everything that char "tag"... most time not even doing quests...

I'm seeing it more and more since trade is on...
    I wouldn't call it worse, but it is certainly more efficient than multiboxing. In the time it takes a multiboxer to level 5 characters to 80, a powerleveler could do 20.

15. May 3, 2016  
    are people actually buying these ****ty accounts for > 100 euros?

First 123 Last