1. You know that facebook, google, etc reward people with money when they find a glitch in their systems, why wouldnt this work here, lets say you get 10 coins whenever you find a exploit and report it, how would that be dumb...
    Cause those same scumbag exploiters would report everybody just to get coins.

2. Exploits are like a broken glyph or talent which amke something OP, or some broken raid mechanic which makes it easy to kill a boss, I meant to report something like that and if infact this is true and youre the first one to report you get a reward, reporting hackers is completly different from that.

3. You know that facebook, google, etc reward people with money when they find a glitch in their systems, why wouldnt this work here, lets say you get 10 coins whenever you find a exploit and report it, how would that be dumb...

Thats completely different...
    The example you give dont promote reporting people. They reward finding security flaws into their system because otherwise it would be used against them. In fact its just "buying" hacks at the same rate as it would go on the black market.

The idea of rewarding reporting players would be exactly what I would do if i wanted to destroy a realm.
    People would start false reporting just for the rewards. Also humanly, you think it is right?
    Edited: April 30, 2016

4. Thats completely different...
    The example you give dont promote reporting people. They reward finding security flaws into their system because otherwise it would be used against them. In fact its just "buying" hacks at the same rate as it would go on the black market.

The idea of promoting reporting players would be exactly what I would do if i wanted to destroy a realm.
    People would start false reporting just for the rewards. Also humanly, you think it is right?
    Read what I posted above, what I emant has nothing to do with hacker, but people exploiting bugs ingame which gives then+m an unfair advantage, and I just stated that such problems should be reported and fixed asap, it has nothing to do with players, just general bugs.

5. The best way to deter people from cheating, honestly, is if they could update Sentinel Anti-Cheat to work with MoP's core like they did in the past for Cataclysm on Frostwolf. Sure, there will always be ways to work around it and still cheat, but that requires some rudimentary knowledge of how the system and the cheat tool themselves work-- effectively eliminating 99% of the people who do cheat. --not by banning them, but by *deterring* them from cheating to begin with as they will know there is an automated system in place that will automatically detect whatever 2-bit hack program they found on Google.

6. The best way to deter people from cheating, honestly, is if they could update Sentinel Anti-Cheat to work with MoP's core like they did in the past for Cataclysm on Frostwolf. Sure, there will always be ways to work around it and still cheat, but that requires some rudimentary knowledge of how the system and the cheat tool themselves work-- effectively eliminating 99% of the people who do cheat. --not by banning them, but by *deterring* them from cheating to begin with as they will know there is an automated system in place that will automatically detect whatever 2-bit hack program they found on Google.
    This is what we're striving for. Prevention rather than punishment.

Do keep in mind though, our punishments are only light for first offenses. If you decide to break rules more than once, your accounts will be terminated (all accounts) and your village will be burned. (something along those lines)

7. randomly joined a toes the other day after no playing for months, and not to my surprise, random scrub hunter feigns and then mass rezze's everyone. how is this not fixed yet after years?

8. Well I think those 2 day bans were for those who got 'free prideful'.
    the bans for other things are long as they were always I guess.

The best would be to reintroduce that sentinel anti-cheat thing.
    I am not sure about perman bans.
    People can make another account (if they have played longer time it may be hard for them, but still).

Bans can be as they are, but ban their IP too.

Moreover someone may have a 'back up' account like:

My main account was banned for 3 months, so I will play my 2nd account in the meantime.

I an not an expert, just htoriwng my 50 cent.

9. i totaly agree with you Halta! i prefer quality not quantity,(warmane is the best private serv in my opinion ) there are some exploits that i dont relly mind, but the worst are (fly hack/speed). if extended to 14 days instead of 7, will be better in my opinion!

10. The problem ,that the good hackers,hack just enough to get away from cc or kite and its very hard to screenshot,even with video it may be argued as a lag spike,so unless some moron captures 3 flags in wsg in 1 minute its very difficult to get banned,making reports almost useless.

11. May 1, 2016  
    So...get this guys.. Funny story..bit ironic... Yesterday I got banned ...for Exploiting...omfg... So I think it was day before yesterday my friend and I were listing all the mobs that gave bloody coins when killed with the Censer item .. we were listing with all the mob ID the whole ****ing isle mobs..I was up till ****ing 3:30 am in the morning..working my *** in hopes that we could somehow prevent players from abusing the bloody coin exploit ...and yesterday I got banned 4 days for ****ing 'exploiting' I was ****ing mad at that time ..we were the ones that tested and reported the exploit bug and yet..we were the ones getting banned ..is the person issue the ban drunk? Or high?
    I thought to myself..do warm and staff really want players to report these stuffs ...please if mods or Gms sees this post let me know Pm me...do you want players to stop reporting ..
    After a while one of my friend tried tickets this misunderstanding and my account was revoked of ban yet..my account standing got reduced to normal and activity rank to envoy.. i was pissed as ****..so i shut down my comp ..went for a walk...took a mother****ing bath..and i went on with my life..
    Now i am seriously thinking do the warmane staff want to report stuff like this, i dont even wanna talk about SOO and the guilds exploiting it atm..its just insane..if no.. please let me know..i will not bother with it again..ever.
    Edited: May 1, 2016

12. May 1, 2016  
    So...get this guys.. Funny story..bit ironic... Yesterday I got banned ...for Exploiting...omfg... So I think it was day before yesterday my friend and I were listing all the mobs that gave bloody coins when killed with the Censer item .. we were listing with all the mob ID the whole ****ing isle mobs..I was up till ****ing 3:30 am in the morning..working my *** in hopes that we could somehow prevent players from abusing the bloody coin exploit ...and yesterday I got banned 4 days for ****ing 'exploiting' I was ****ing mad at that time ..we were the ones that tested and reported the exploit bug and yet..we were the ones getting banned ..is the person issue the ban drunk? Or high?
    I thought to myself..do warm and staff really want players to report these stuffs ...please if mods or Gms sees this post let me know Pm me...do you want players to stop reporting ..
    After a while one of my friend tried tickets this misunderstanding and my account was revoked of ban yet..my account standing got reduced to normal and activity rank to envoy.. i was pissed as ****..so i shut down my comp ..went for a walk...took a mother****ing bath..and i went on with my life..
    Now i am seriously thinking do the warmane staff want to report stuff like this, i dont even wanna talk about SOO and the guilds exploiting it atm..its just insane..if no.. please let me know..i will not bother with it again..ever.
    Looks like the thing you were fighting against, came back to bite you in the bum. Happen to me due to my sister's actions, in the past because, just like you, my sister who use to play here went bat**** insane for the same thing you are fighting against and took it way too far in exposing people for cheating and got rekt not one, but twice.

Anyways, I guess doing more reports will make them realize something is wrong, aka like the former bug of monks flying on timeless isle.
    Edited: May 1, 2016

13. May 1, 2016  
    My friend got baned for 2 months because of "ninja looting". So next time if, for example, a priest wins a strenght item by rolling on it you must give it to him or enjoy a 2 month break from Warmane.

First 12