1. May 9, 2016  
    Yesterday on Ragnaros.. WHOLE day only only AV.. im serious 10-15 in row WTF that? like in total 20 AV and 2-3 different BGs.. It's not random battleground its aways Alterac valley. I have theory why there are so many Alterac valley battles.. Multiboxers love AV cuz its biggest battleground, Multiboxs = $.

P.S I'm aliance and we lose 95% of all AV battles, its not fair! :\

2. May 9, 2016  
    wait if Horde>Alliance dont blame it on the battleground lol

3. May 9, 2016  
    I am aware of the /who macro, but the problems is the frequency of AVs... either you join one, or you don't play at all.

and what hurts me the most is that I really like AV (Ragnaros, alliance), but so many people have no idea what to do there... sh bunker taken by the horde, 10 ally just run past it to the middle, no one stops to re-cap it... classic.

4. May 10, 2016  
    P.S I'm aliance and we lose 95% of all AV battles, its not fair! :\
    If you go through the forums you'll see hundreds of post by hordes saying horde always loses. xD And ofc hundreds of other alliance too kek.

5. May 10, 2016  
    playing wow this long made me enlightened
    I realize there is 'balance' in this world
    for every ally/horde pawned in this BG there is other horde/ally pawned on the opposite way

for example
    I was on AV and ally got pawned by horde
    at the same time I dual window-ed joining Wintergrasp, and ally was pawning Horde there

6. May 10, 2016  
    For sure its a bug, i am playing on Molten/Warmane for 5 years and never happened like this before 24/7 its Alterac Valley and ye alliances are losing, where is Isle of Conquest? that BG is bugged, others random BG's what about them where are they at? Please admins/moderators and others please stop this cancer at once, makes me to ****ing shoot my computer because of your bugs..STOP THIS CANCER AT ONCE!

First 12