1. What class for PvP mainly?

I know this question probably gets asked 100 times a day but I'm returning from retail and fed up with WoD. I played Wotlk a long long time ago and was my favorite expansion. I just want to ask you guys what class is a good pvp class for world pvp / bgs/ duels and viable high arena?

Again Im not asking for the best class just what class do all these things good, i know a good skilled player can make any class shine but I love to hear the people opinnions on the matter. All constructive replies appreciated thanks guys! (plan on playing lord and maybe rag after the merge)

2. May 2, 2016  
    Unholy dk, quite fun, handles 1v1 (Not vs heals tho) for sure viable in high arenas and as for world pvp well I find it fun as dk.

3. May 2, 2016  
    Just make some toons in Blackrock and try them. For some people "fun" is shooting from distance, for other is charge&bladestorm, shammies like throwing people into the abyss and so on. Make something you would like playing.

4. May 3, 2016  
    If you want good everything and a generally easy experience - play Death Knight.