1. Mount Missing

So after 30days of crafting mats I finally created a skygolem just to have it disappear after I learnt. Has anyone else had this happen to them or am I alone in this?

2. That is so strange...
    Edited: April 30, 2016

3. Hahaha same happend to me. U can start crafting another one, warmane dont care about this =)

4. I have 4 more I dont want the same to happen if I learn them. This must be the plan to keep the mount rare 30days to create with a rng to see if you get to keep it.
    Edited: April 30, 2016

5. Same here. The golem wasn't mine, was crafted from a my guildmate and he gave it to me. I learned it and have a little trip with it, but when I logout and login *puff*, it disappears. I wrote a ticket explaining the issue but the answer was "It not depends by us". Tomorrow i will craft my own Golem and I'm not sure if it will disappear again once I learn it

6. Guess its no use I wont learn it till Im sure its gonna stay. Problem is caused by them and they wont do anything to resolve for players

7. May 3, 2016  
    I just used the mount and it didnt disappear. Its there in my mount journal. So the problem is fixed.

8. May 4, 2016  
    So ,is it fixed or not, i see ppl riding it but i ask few of them and they told me that the mount disapear after some time when they leardned it...

Any1 who recently learned it?

9. May 4, 2016  
    Also,is the bug with a mount you have crafted your self,or bought from someone?
    aka who here lost a self-crafted one,and who lost one that was constructed by someone else?

10. May 4, 2016  
    I lost mine that was crafted by me I learnt it as soon as it was created.

11. May 4, 2016  
    Can anyone confirm if it has been fixed or not because I'm starting to collect mats for this mount and I don't want to do it in vain?

12. May 4, 2016  
    So as i saw we got like 2 ppl who crafted it and learned,and 1 who got it from a guild member and learned,both disapear, well i assume it dosnt matter who crafted it,but i wonder what is the reason why it disapears, i see plenty ppl riding the mount ,so i guess it dosnt disapear for every1,but to take the risk or not hmmm :I, 30d is a damn long time...

13. May 4, 2016  
    I think those that have it got it b4 this bug came up

14. May 4, 2016  
    Nothing on bugtracker, prolly cuz no1 knows how or what is causing the mount to disapear... I am looking forward to some admin/gm/anything reply..

15. May 4, 2016  
    I have heard of this bug from my guildmates so I crafted it, reloged and then used it. Worked fine for me but I dont know if its a solution.

12 Last