1. Best profession for money making?

>Tfw poor

I was thinking to get professions to make some gold, however, I don't know which ones to pick!

Since I am a tauren I was thinking Herbalism and Alchemy but I'm not sure, can anyone help me decide?

2. Herbalism/Alchemy is good choice, Flasks are selling well for good prices, potions good enough, the best thing about alchemy is that their main source of income aka flasks and potions are limited resources, that means there always will be very good demand.
    Alchemy + JC/Mining in my opinion is the ultimate best combination for best profit if you have 2 max lvl characters. As alchemy you can then drop Flask mastery and get transmutate mastery for daily easy money to transmutate epic gems. + you can make meta gem materials easy if you have JC/Mining on other character. Make Alchemy your alt character. With main character get mining and JC, since you can trade excess honor and badges for epic gems, or mine minerals while you have nothing else to do or are waiting for queues/raid to fill up etc. I dont think if honor/badge exchange for epic gems are available right now, but on other realms tAlchemy(alt) + JC/Mining(main) gave me the best profits.

3. tAlchemy(alt) + JC/Mining(main) gave me the best profits.
    Define best profits? :P

4. If you are leveling then Id go for Mining & Skining (They sell for sooooo much gold... Stack of copper ore was 5g other day)

I personally took Tailoring & Enchanting. Easy to farm tailoring + items you get thru leveling you can just disench and sell on the auction for lots of golds.

Either way, pick proffesions that you dont have to create anything, for example Mining + Skining. Easy as fk to farm and sells for a ****ton of gold.

5. May 1, 2016  
    Perfonally I think that JC+Alchemy(transmute) + Enchanting(on alt) is the ultimate money making combination.